Sick

A soft knock was heard on your bedroom door. You were lying in bed, with blankets covering every inch of your body except for your face. You weren't feeling the best today.

"Go away, mom." You said, flatly upon hearing the knock, thinking it was your mom.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice asked softly, as his head peeked through the door.

"Oh. Hey Hiro." You said, sniffing due to the cold you had.

"Hey. I thought I'd visit you since you weren't feeling so well." He said, walking in and sitting at the side of your bed. "I brought video games."

You sat up as he showed you one of your favourite games which Hiro and you used to play when you were younger. A grin spread across your face.

"Aww, that's very nice of you, Hamada." You said in a really posh accent as you giggled.

"Well, you can say I'm always the best, (L/N)." He said, smirking. "Oh, I also brought Aunt Cass' homemade chicken soup. Again, your favourite."

You smiled gratefully as you took the plastic bag with the thermos bowl in it. You opened the bowl as your nostrils took in the fragrant smell of your favourite chicken soup. Even though you couldn't smell too well due to your blocked sinuses.

Hiro talked to you while you slowly drank the rest of the soup. You have to admit, you loved spending time with Hiro. And you're really grateful that he came.

"So, you wanna start playing video games?" Hiro asked, grinning as you closed the top of the thermos bowl.

"Sure." You sniffed again as you got up from you warm, comfy bed. You led Hiro to your game console and he inserted the game. You sat down beside Hiro, wrapping a blanket around your body.

You and Hiro played for a solid 2 hours until your hands started to go limp and your eyelids felt heavy. Hiro noticed this and he started nudging you once in a while.

"(Y/N), we can stop playing if you're feeling tired." He said gently as he shook your arm.

"Dude, chill. I don't feel tired." You said, snapping back to reality.

"C'mon. Back to bed." Hiro said, standing up as he held your arms for you to get up.

You obeyed him as you walked back to your bed, getting under the covers. Once you're fully settled down, Hiro once again, accompanied you by your side.

"Hey, (Y-Y/N)?" He spoke up, looking into your eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Um. . .uh. .I-I need to t-tell you. . ." He stuttered as he cleared his throat. You looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Tell me what?" You responded, sitting up slightly.

"I-I. . . like you." He said as he blushed multiple shades of red.

This made your lips curl up into a bright smile as pink tinted your cheeks. "I like you, too."

"You-you do?" He stuttered again.

"Why wouldn't I? You're adorable, funny, sarcastic, goofy, sweet, sometimes a little cocky. . ." You babbled as Hiro's cheeks began to heat up again. "Oops, did I say too much?"

He laughed lightly as he slowly leaned in as you did the same too. Then you realized. You quickly placed a finger on his lips before he could kiss you.

"I'm sick, remember?" You told him as he pouted.

"Aw, c'mon!" He whined.

"I don't want you to get sick or it'll be my turn to take care of you." You said as you giggled.

"I was bound to get sick. Plus, you'll take great care of me." Hiro said as he planted his lips on yours.

A/n update : udgsjhf why am i cringing at this im so sorry 😂