Promise

yoHo hello

I apologize for my almost 3month hiatus ahhhh

But get ready this oneshot is pretty long whoOP

hoho okay that might or might not be penniro up there

Rare ship but i don't exactly ship them whoops

i'd ship hiro and (y/n)-chan instead ;)

ok anyway lets goooo

It was a bright, peaceful morning in San Fransokyo. The birds were chriping as the sun reflected its gentle rays onto the city.

A certain raven-haired boy tossed and turned in his bed, letting a loud yawn escape his mouth. He said up in his bed, rubbing his eyes.

The 18-year-old got out from the covers as he proceeded to walk to his window. He pulled the blinds open, squinting his eyes as the soft sun rays kissed his skin.

He brought a hand up to ruffle his own dishevelled bedhead, stretching a little, feeling as he had a great sleep the night before.

Glancing around his bedroom, his eyes landed on his clock on his bedside table. '11:52 a.m.' the clock read. It was about this time he would wake up if he'd stay up quite late the night before.

We went to his bathroom to freshen up a little. After a few minutes, he came out, still wearing the same shirt that he woke up in.

Yawning again, he went out of the room and down the stairs. Upon reaching ground level, he peeked into the café, seeing a few customers already present there.

He walked towards the counter. "Aunt...Cass?"

Hiro trailed off, seeing someone who was not his brunette aunt peek her head from inside the kitchen.

You came out from the kitchen to see a boy about your age with chocolate brown eyes and messy raven hair.

Hiro was definitely shocked to see a pretty girl with (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair at the counter instead of his aunt.

You were wearing one of the café aprons. Aunt Cass had offered you a job here some time ago and it was your first day at work in the café. You guessed that the very boy who was standing in front of you was her nephew that she told you about.

"Oh um, hi, you're Hiro, right?" You shot him a nervous smile.

Hiro looked at you as he felt heat creep up his neck. "U-Uhm, yeah," he tried to prop his hand against the counter but he ended up missing it. He stumbled a little, causing you to giggle a bit.

"I'm (Y/N), your aunt hired me to help around here." You dusted flour off your apron, trying to look at least a little presentable in front of the boy you just met.

"Oh, nice to meet you then," He shot you a toothy smile as he awkwardly held out his hand. You gladly shook it. "Uh, by the way, where's Aunt Cass?"

"She left earlier this morning to get some groceries," You made eye contact with the boy as he let out a light sigh. "And she left me in charge of the café."

Hiro simply nodded his head as he glanced around the café, his eyes scanning the streets for his aunt. No sign of her anywhere.

Seeing his attention elsewhere, you went back to doing your work in the kitchen and around the café.

Remembering something, you rushed into the kitchen and reappeared again with a plate of toast in your hands.

"Hiro?" He turned towards the sound of his name, his soft gaze landing on you. You set the plate on the counter. "Your aunt prepared some toast for you before you left, in case you got hungry."