MUST READ!!!

This story is only a preview and you will definitely not see the complete chapters of this story so I'm sorry. But, still thank you guys for putting my story in your reading lists and giving this story a never ending love.

At sa wakas natapos na rin♡ Maraming salamat sa walang sawang pagsuporta sa story na ito. Alam ko na natagalan bago ko naisaayos ang bawat mga chapters kaya pasensya na. Alam kong bitin pero gagawin ko pa rin ang best ko para mas mag improve sa mga susunod na stories na gagawin ko sa hinaharap.

I love you guys!!! Maraming salamat sa walang sawang suporta at pagmamahal nyo.

Always stay safe and drink water everyday!!!

I'm currently planning to continue a sport related series. I've been having a second thought 2 years ago if I will continue to write it since I've always been hesitant when it comes to writing stories but now I've decided just a week ago to continue writing it.

I got inspired by my inspirations to write the story which are the players of Japan Men's Volleyball Team. I am not good at playing volleyball nor I can play but I've watched enough games and trainings about the athletes and I must say that they really inspired me to continue writing so If you guys have time can you please read it? I will try my best for you guys to love Lev and Lia which is my new babies.

 I am not good at playing volleyball nor I can play but I've watched enough games and trainings about the athletes and I must say that they really inspired me to continue writing so If you guys have time can you please read it? I will try my best ...

A Line Between Us

"I wish my dream will finally come true someday after it was being scattered by the person I trusted the most."

A story about the two fast rising athlete in the Philippine volleyball.

Levi Ryu "Lev" Takahashi
and
Justine Dalia "Lia" Cruz

The character was inspire by Yuji Nishida and Ran Takahashi so thank you for existing and being the inspiration for me to write this story.

A/N: To all the people who read The Campus Nerd is the Lost Princess tjank you for making my childhood dream come true. Because of the people who read this story I didn't expect this story will reached 100k reads so thank you everyone.