I-I felt like it's Evan all over again.

It's true that I had another emotional breakdown when I knew about it. And interacting with people who I can consider as a friend reminds me of her letter, with a single drop of his own blood near the top-right corner of the paper itself. I would feel queasy everytime I imagine it, followed by a migraine bringing a seering pain in my mind and body.

Alexid's aware that I'm friends with Evan. She knew Evan, he's one of the people that was never affected of her charm. Alexid maybe is Aphrodite's reincarnation, but definitely, she's never irresistable. Alexid watched my eyes in great effort, as we talked about Evan. Eventually, he got mentioned and became the topic. She knew that I was friends with Evan. She knew that I was his bestfriend. She knew that I was broken when he embraced death.

"How are you holding up with it?" She asked.

"... I don't know." I sighed. She shook her head, and let her eyes travel to where Phoenix was seated. "It's because of them, isn't it? One of the reasons why you saved me?"

I just, nodded in defeat, following her gaze to Phoenix, talking to my classmates, and laughing with them.

After that long momentarily silence between us, Alexid broke it with a... question.

"Ikaw ba, handa mong ipaglaban yung naging kahihinatnan ni Evan laban sa kanila?"

Maybe... it's not that heart-stopping, but it really made my heart stop. Will I fight for Evan's justice? Maybe I already saw him laying on a casket, and watched him got buried down the ground. I may have read his name on a tombstone. He had a good burial, but my mind couldn't stop thinking as of why it should happen.

Of course, it's because of Dexter. It's because of gamechangers in the first place!

Somehow, I was granted with a power of invisibility against anyone. I was never a target of gamechangers, for some specific reasons. Evan was, though. Even so, it feels like I'm their target too, making Evan the way to do it. Emotionally. And in a short conclusion, I should ask myself if I could fight for my own justice either, and for the justice of anyone who were victims of them.

Am I going to fight for justice?

"Y-Yes, I would."

"Kasi sa nakikita ko sa'yo, you have this unusual courage to do anything that your mind wants to."

Alexid only grinned at that and focused at the teacher who just came inside the room to start the lesson for this hour. Later on...

"For this Friday's assignment, we will be having our partnered report about Greek gods and godesses. Each of the partnered students will pick whoever Greek god or goddesses to make a topic about, but it must include his or her story, symbolism, influence and images. The report will include the usual review paper that will contain your own opinions about the topic. I'm sure everybody already knows the format. Deadline is on Monday and Tuesday. Now, choose your partner for your report. Pick anyone you like and please announce the name of who your partner is. Let's start from row one."

One by one, Mr. Cortez (the english teacher), listed down the names of students partnered to do the assignment. Some students left from their seats to sit beside their partnered students, and as one of students in my section, Alexid sat beside me, just as Mr. Cortez was on his way to my seat.

"I'm her assignment partner, Sir!" she announced, and made everyone's eyes gaze upon me. I couldn't look anywhere but only to Mr. Cortez's surprised look. I was literally dazed just like the teacher.

"A-Are you sure? Ms. Carpio, will you agree to Ms. Medina as your assignment partner?"

I had to swallow hard before answering. "... Yes."