.Chapter Twenty Six.

Start from the beginning

"I-I am sorry Chae! I just lost my mind." His desperate voice rang inside her ears as she placed her hand on her mouth. "What do you want me to do to get your forgiveness Chaeyoung." Everything was silent as the young man waited for her reply. 

He was deeply sorry. He didn't meant to do that but hearing the news of your and Jungkook's marriage and the child got his really mad. He already knew that you were not going to be in his hands. That you will fly away like a butterfly. 

But still somewhere in his heart, he still had hope. Hope to make you his. 

Now the pathways were separated. He needed to know that he was married now. 

"Chaeyoung. Please come out.." The girl wiped her tears with her sweaters sleeve before she walked towards the door. Opening it slowly, she saw her husband standing. Without wasting anytime, Taehyung pulled her into a hug. His eyes were closed tightly as he breathed in. 

"I will try to forget about her. I am sorry. I am really sorry." All she could do was hug him back and sigh.

"It's okay Taehyung."

~~**~~

3 Months later

"Jungkook. Slowly." The girl whined as her husband rubbed the cream on her visible stomach. It has been 3 months already since the marriage. That day was the best for both of them. It was different feeling. 

She could still remember the butterflies. The way they shared their kiss as a vow to never let go of each other and the night they spent. 

Now she wasn't alone in this fight. Her husband, brother and her child were with her. 

"Y/n. Are you feeling okay right now,"  The girl nods lightly. "He's been kicking a lot these days." The father smiles as he lovingly kisses Y/n's head. Pulling her carefully closer to his body he smiled at her while intervening their hands. 

"Finally we are together y/n." Jungkook speaks while the cold wind of the night travels inside the room. Making the girl to get closer to her husband's bare chest. "I guess we were meant to be. Even though my twin should have been here. She died-"

He shushes her while getting up from his laying position. "Y/n. How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking about your twin. I don't care about anyone. It should be just you and me."  She smiled at his outburst before she quickly pecked his lips. His face calmed as he let out a shaky sigh. 

"I am sorry. I won't now. " He nods before laying next to her again. His strong arms engulfed her into a warm hug. 

"Love you.."

"Love you too.."

~~**~~

12 AM- Abandoned warehouse.

"Y/n?" The old man spoke as he moved closer to the girl. His eyes getting teary as he saw his other daughter in front of him. 

"Y-You are my y/n?" He spoke again but the girl remained quiet as she looked at him. Her eyes analysing the man. She was having trouble breathing. Her mind was at war. 

Flashback

"This man right here. He killed your father." Namjoon spoke as he pointed at the picture of Minjun. Y/n's (2) heart beat increased as she cried more. Her tears not thinking of stopping at anytime soon. 

"Y-You mean. M-My father is dead?" The girl spoke as she looked at the man in the picture with hate. Her eyes were blood shot as she continued her sobbing. 

She was so excited to meet her family but hearing this now. Just broke her into pieces. She had no one that she could call her. 

"Yea. But if you want to meet this man. Than I will make him meet you." Namjoon said again before he turned to Yoongi who nodded as if a sign.

"Here." the man pulled out a knife and passed it on to the girl. She had her eyes wide open. Her hands were shaking as she tried getting the knife. "Kill him."

Flashback Ends  

~~**~~

TBC

How was it? Did you guys like the chapter? And what do you think will happen next. 

Will she kill him or not? (keeping in mind she just woke up). 

Sooooooonnnn Ending!!

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee