That Night:\\Chapter Seven//

Chapter 7

"You shouldn't be on that, it's private Trinity."Julian said and I shut the laptop after clicking off the journal. He took it away from me and smiled sadly looking down.

"Why are you looking through her things?"Julian said sadly. His voice sounded as if he was hurt.

"I-I"Julian shushed me and smiled."Its okay, we all snoop I guess."Julian smiled again and walked out with the laptop in his arm. I sighed and got up.

"Were going to visit drake! Come on."Lucian said knocking on Sebastians door. Lucian then walked in my room.

"I think you should probably come along with us. You wouldn't want to sit in the house. You can ride with Sebastian."Lucian smiled and then knocked on deans door.

I locked my door and went to go get something to wear. I ended up wearing a black Aero shirt and some grey leggings with ugg boots. After that I went into the bathroom. I put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out and walked downstairs.

"Before you come further could you please wake Sebastian up and tell him." Flynn said rolling his eyes. I nodded and walked back up the stairs. I knocked on Sebastians door softly.

"Wha-" Sebastian angrily said, but stopped when he saw me. I stared into his gunmetal green eyes.

"G-get red-ready."I stuttered as I spoke to him. He just shut the door and came out a minute later. He wore some fitted dark grey sweats and a white shirt. He walked into the bathroom and came out ten minutes later.

I walked downstairs and nodded. They smiled and began talking. Hurriedly I ate Honey Nut Cheerios and just as I finished washing the dish, Sebastian came down.

"Finally, come on let's go." Flynn said along with Dean. Xavier rode with Noah, Flynn rode with Cole, Dean rode with Lucian, and Julian had his car to himself. They all left, leaving Sebastian and I alone.

We walked out of the house and I got into Sebastians mustang for the first time. Sebastians car smelled just like him, and Sebastian seats were leather as well. Sebastian hopped in and put the keys in the ignition, the engine roared and he drove off.

I couldn't get the feeling of Sebastian raping ne out my mind. Sebastian wouldn't hurt me, right? He's not like that with me? He even told me he wouldn't hurt me. But, what if hurting me is the only way to find Kimberly. I shook those thoughts out of my head and stared out the window.

We arrived at a house deep in the woods, it was a white mansion with the fountain in the middle. The birds sang tunes around it, the grass was freshly cut and the sprinkler was on. The guys had already been there. Sebastian hopped out and beeped his car after I had gotten out.

We got inside and a girl had herself thrown up against Lucian. He kissed her and smiled. He ran his hands in her hair.

"I missed you, babe." Lucian said kissing her forehead. The girl blushed she had black hair and tan skin.

"Sebastian, happy early birthday dude." Drake said smirking. Cole hit drakes arm saying Drakes name under his breath.

"Piss off." Sebastian said. Sebastians birthday is coming up?

"Whos the pretty lady?" Drake grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on it. I smiled.

"Trinity."I said softly and noticed Drake's amazing face features. Drake had dark black hair and amazing blue eyes.

"Trinity, has a ring to it. I like that name." Drake said. I looked down and smiled he smiled too. After awhile they were all in the livingroom speaking low. Xavier had told me they had a meeting to attend.

Drake, apparently was the guy they worked for. I felt lonely and left out as I stood by the door. I decided to go find the bathroom.

As I walked down the long hallway I saw pictures of people, hanging up. Elizabeth Holmes 1835. I shrugged it off but then something occured. Why does he have a picture from the eighteen-hundreds.

I found the bathroom and immediately went into it. I smiled sadly at myself; I didn't belong here. I knew I'd have to leave soon. They're not going to want me around anymore. They're going to be getting rid of me soon. I then heard a little girls voice and I followed the sound of the voice.

It was coming from the basement; that noise sounded as if someone needed help. As if it was calling for me.

"Where are you going?"Drake's voice deepened and stared at the back of my head. I swallowed hard.

"Bath-Bathroom." He pointed towards the bathroom I bolted in the bathroom and threw water on my face. I placed my ear to the vent.

"Trinity save me." I laughed softly, I'm hallucinating, those were the voices in my head. I opened the door only to come face to face with Dean.

We glared at eachother just for a slight second. He watched me viscously I stepped aside and let him to the bathroom.

We stayed at Drake's house for another three hours. It was three hours of boredom, three hours of thinking about Sebastian. Sebastian and I were back in the car. It had been silent and akward the whole car ride home.

The ride to home felt longer than the ride going to Drake's house. We hopped out of the car and Flynn and Cole went to go get Chinese food. We all were starving, we all waited for the food.

"We have the-" They looked at us and started laughing. They gave each and every one of us a box. We all had a half order of chicken fried rice. It was delicious, everyone chatted while they ate. Xavier and I quietly talked about how tomorrow is Sebastians twenty-second birthday.

What was I going to give him? Did he want a gift? What kind of things did he like? All these questions flooded my mind as I lie in bed that night. I closed my eyes and a dream took over my thoughts.

"I - Love - You" Panted Sebastian through the hard kissing and touching my body. Sebastian lay me on the bed as he hovered over my body.

His lips captured mine sending shivers of desire ran through my spine. He went for my shirt and he soon got it over my head. He kissed down my body, moans escaped my lips.

He grunted and a knife had came incontact with his back. He landed on my stomach and blood splattered everywhere. The covers were soaked with blood.

"Did you think I'd be gone long, my love. You just almost cheated on me." I woke up and this time without screaming. I covered my mouth and sobbed quietly. There was no way I would be going to sleep tonight. Not after that.

A/N : Sorry it's short..I rushed to finish this one. It was 2 am and I couldn't get any sleep just like trinity. Then, my eyes started closing and i hurried to finish (: sorry