Apologies

You were walking through the halls towards your office. You had a lot of work to do today and you weren't going to become a slacker. As you were walking, you turned a corner and saw Astro. Astro was talking with someone when he saw you and his eyes widened. He then turned towards you and waved to you.

"Y/N! Hey...." You had turned your head away from Astro and walked in the other direction. A pained look crossed Astro's features and he looked down. It had gone on like this for a week now. You and Astro hadn't spoken to each other or made any contact. You had always made sure to go to sleep before Astro so that you wouldn't have to talk to him. Astro clenched his fist and sighed. He had really messed up. He should have just explained to you why he didn't want to have a child, maybe then you wouldn't be so mad at him.

"Um, your majesty?" The person who Astro was talking with before questioned. Astro jumped and turned towards them.

"O-oh, sorry. I was just lost in thought..." Astro muttered as he stared after where you had walked off. He had to make things right somehow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in your office clutching the pen in your hand. You then sighed and held your head. You just couldn't focus on your work today. You then glanced outside. Maybe you skip out on today's work. You smiled, happy with the idea and stood up. You then ran over to the window and opened it. You looked down below and saw that it was a long drop. You frowned and looked around for a place to land on. You then saw a nearby tree branch and grinned. Perfect! You looked down at your outfit and frowned. You couldn't go out in this, someone might recognise you! You frowned and looked around and tsked. There were no clothes in here. You then considered going back to your room to change. Astro would be in his office so everything should be fine. You smiled and nodded. You then ran out of your office and crept towards your room.

"If nobody sees me then I should be good." You whispered. You then felt a tap on your shoulder and you gasped and turned around to see Zoran who looked up at you questioningly.

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Zoran questioned. Your eyes widened and you shushed her. You then looked around and sighed in relief and looked down at Zoran.

"I'm, uh, just going to get changed." You told. Zoran frowned.

"You're a terrible liar. Why are you going to get changed?" Zoran questioned. You sweat dropped. You then sighed.

"Actually, I was secretly hoping to go out into town." You told. Zoran raised her eyebrow at you. She then smiled.

"Can I come?" You smiled sadly at her and shook your head.

"I'm sorry Zoran, but I need some time alone to think about...things." Zoran frowned.

"Is this about big brother? What did he do? Something obviously happened between the two of you." Zoran told as she crossed her arms. You sighed and looked down.

"Yes, I know. Things are just...complicated at the moment." You then turned around. "I really must be on my way now, I'll talk to you later Zoran." You told before running off towards your room. Zoran frowned and crossed her arms. She then sighed and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had finally reached your room and looked around to see if anyone was watching and quickly walked in. You then closed the doors behind you and sighed in relief.

"Y/N?" You gasped and looked over to the bed to see Astro giving you a confused look. What was he doing here!? You turned around, about to leave when Astro ran up to you and hugged you from behind. "Wait don't leave! I-I'm sorry about what I said before. I should have just told you the real reason why I didn't want to have this child. Please, don't run." Your eyes widened. You then glanced back at Astro who was close to crying. Your eyes then widened at how ridiculous you were being. You sighed and turned around and hugged Astro. Astro's eyes widened. He then hugged you tighter as he buried his face into the crook of your neck. You rubbed his back as you felt something wet touch your neck. You then realised that Astro was crying and you pressed your lips to the temple of his head.