Benvolio

You gripped the pole tightly as the pressure around your waist tightened. You gritted your teeth as the familiar sensation of bones breaking filled your entire being. You then growled as you glared at the ground.

"D-damn you Astro, one of these days I'll put YOU into one of these things!" You growled out. You then let in a sharp breath as the corset around your waist tightened and you bit your tongue. The maids grunted as they pulled one final time and a crack was heard. Your eyes widened. Your scream was then heard throughout the castle. Not too long later, the doors burst open and Astro rushed in.

"Y/N! Are you alright!?" Astro questioned as he ran into the room. He then froze when he saw that you were only in a corset and blushed. His blush then soon died away when you slowly turned towards him with a look of death on your face. You then smiled and walked over to Astro while grabbing a corset on the way.

"Sweetie, have you ever been in a corset before?" You questioned as you approached Astro. Astro began to sweat as he took a step back.

"U-uh, n-no I haven't. But that's because it's meant for women, not men." Astro told as he took a few more steps back. You smiled and snapped your fingers. The maids then rushed over to the doors and closed them. Astro looked behind him with wide eyes. You then pinned him to the doors while smiling at him still. You then held up the corset.

"Astro dearest, I am currently in a lot of pain right now and since we're married, we should suffer each other's pain. So unless you take this blasted corset off of me, you have to wear one too." You told as you held the corset out to Astro. Astro gulped and shook his head.

"B-but that'll break my ribs." You cupped Astro and closed your eyes as you smiled at him.

"And you don't think that mine aren't? Now go on, try wearing it and feel my suffering." Astro stared at the corset with wide eyes. He then looked at the maids.

"Uh, I think we can go without a corset, right?" Astro suggested. The maids glanced at each other and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Astro were practically leaning on each other as the two of you walked back to Astro's office, exhausted from today's event. Both you and Astro had to attend a ceremony of some sorts which celebrated the 110th anniversary of the green garden which was a plc a King Pluto had created for robots to enjoy. Once you and Astro reached his office, Astro and you glanced at each other, unsure if the two of you were going to have to do more work. Astro then reached for the door knob. Just as Astro was about to turn the knob, a guitar could be heard playing and you and Astro gave each other confused looks. Astro then opened the door and looked into the room. Both you and Astro's eyes widened in shock at what you saw. A male robot who looked to be in his twenties sat on Astro's desk playing the guitar. The robot looked almost human and had long blonde hair with amber coloured eyes. To say the least he looked handsome. When he saw the two of you, he smiled.

"Ah, the two of you are back!" The unknown man exclaimed as he hopped off the desk and walked towards the two of you with his arms wide open. Astro growled at him and unsheathed his sword and pointed it to the man.

"What are YOU doing here, Benvolio?" Astro growled out. Benvolio faked a hurt expression and looked to the side.

"Oh, I am hurt by your words! Four years have passed since we last saw each other and this is how you treat an old friend? Hmph, I guess I didn't matter to you all that much." Astro narrowed his eyes at Benvolio.

"You're joking, right?" Astro then put his sword away as he gave Benvolio a look. "How did you even get in here?" Benvolio smiled at Astro and pointed to his cheeks.