A Simple Game of Hide and Seek

You muffled your giggles with your hands whilst you hid under your bed. You were currently playing hide and seek with Zoran and had already decided on your hiding spot.  You heard footsteps approach your room and you held your breath. You then heard your bedroom door open and you saw a pair of feet enter the room. You looked at the pair of feet and watched as her light pink shoes began to wander around in the large room. Zoran hummed a peculiar tune to herself as she searched high and low for you.

"Oh Y/n~ Where are you~?" Zoran sang. You struggled to muffle your giggles. You hadn't played this game in years! Zoran's perfect hearing picked up on your muffled giggles and she grinned. She then turned around and walked towards your bed. She reached down and picked up the bed almost effortlessly. "Found you!" She exclaimed.

You laughed and got up and ran out of the room. Zoran smiled and ran after you. "Hey, no fair!" Zoran cried as she ran after you. You hadn't gotten far before she tackled you to the ground. The two of you laughed as you both rolled around on the ground together. Zoran then grinned at you. "I found you, so that means it's YOUR turn to find me." You nodded in agreement and watched as Zoran stood to her feet. She then leaned down and helped you up. "Count to twenty."

"Okay." Zoran smiled and turned around. She then ran away as you covered your eyes and began to count.

Astro walked through the halls towards the entrance of the castle with O'shay following closely behind him. Astro smiled as the two of them neared the entrance. O'shay saw his smiling face and chuckled.

"You're quite excited to see your old friends again, aren't you?" Oshay questioned. Astro grinned and nodded.

"Of course! After all, I haven't seen them ever since I became king, so it's been five years since I've seen them last!" Astro exclaimed. Astro then looked forwards and he bounced on his feet excitedly when he saw three robots standing together. They were chatting with each other in excitement when they saw Astro, and they gasped.

"Astro!" The three of them exclaimed and they ran towards him. Astro grinned from ear to ear and he ran up to the three of them.

"Alejo, Kennedy, Abercrombie! Man has it been a while!" Astro exclaimed. The three boys laughed and they each hugged Astro. Once the four of them were finished with their greetings, the three boys stepped away from their old friend.

"So, you're a king now." Alejo stated with his arms crossed over his chest. Astro nodded.

"Yeah, although it can get quite a handful." Astro admitted bashfully. He then turned around and gestured for the three boys to follow him. "Come on! I'll give you guys the tour of the castle!" The three boys nodded and began to follow Astro. As the four boys were walking, Abercrombie looked around in awe. He then looked to his left as they passed by a turn in a corridor and saw a girl wearing a long F/C gown, and his eyes widened.

He stopped square in his tracks as a blush formed on his face. Astro noticed that he had stopped and he raised an inquiring eyebrow at him.

"Abercrombie? What's the matter?" Abercrombie grabbed Astro by the shoulders and he began to shake him.

"Dude! I just saw the most beautiful creature walk by!" Abercrombie exclaimed. Astro's eyes widened. Alejo sighed and he shook his head.

"You think everyone is beautiful." He mentioned. Abercrombie shook his head.

"No, but she was different! She's not like any other robot I've seen before!" Abercrombie exclaimed. Astro raised his eyebrow. Was he talking about his sister Zoran? He then shrugged.

"Well, we can go check who that was." Astro offered. Abercrombie nodded eagerly. He then raced in the direction the girl had disappeared in.

You held a quiet hand to your mouth as you steadily walked down the hallways looking for Zoran. Where on earth could she be? You sighed. This castle was so big, she could be anywhere! As you were walking, you heard hurried footsteps behind you and turned around to see a rather large child running towards you. You gasped and took a step back in shock as the boy skidded to a halt in front of you and stared at you with wide eyes.