Queen of Unity

You and Astro shook hands with many of the guests as they congratulated you both on your wedding day. You smiled at every person who congratulated you while Astro let out a tired smile. He then glanced at you. How on earth did you do it? How could you manage that same sweet smile without looking tired? Eventually, Astro had gotten tired and went to sit down while you remained standing to shake everyone's hand. Astro frowned. He then stood up and walked towards you and gently held your arm just as you shook hands with the last person.

"Y/N, how about you sit down?" Astro suggested. You looked up at Astro and nodded. The two of you then sat down at the long table which the bride and groom sat along with their best men and brides maids. You then saw that your 'brides maids' had walked over to you and you smiled at the three of them and stood up.

"Hello, Valerie, Anestasia, Megan, how do you do? Are you enjoying yourselves?" You questioned. Valerie smiled and nodded.

"Of course darling! Although the wedding vows were a bit drab it everything else went wonderfully." Valerie told. Astro frowned at Valerie while you smiled.

"Well I'm glad that you're all enjoying yourselves." Valerie nodded. She then waved to you.

"Well ta ta darling, I'm going to go and get myself aquatinted with some of the guests here." Valerie told as she walked off with her friends. Astro scowled at her.

"Prissy princess..." Astro muttered. He seriously didn't like that girl, what was her title? Bitch? Astro chuckled at the thought. You heard Astro's chuckle and glanced back at him questioningly. Astro shook his head and turned it away while whistling. You raised an eyebrow at him and sighed. You then saw your sister walk up to you and smiled.

"Big sister! Hello, have you been enjoying yourself so far?" You questioned. Your sister smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I have enjoyed myself so far. Although I would enjoy this day a lot more if you would go on a walk with me." Your sister half joked. You smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I would love to go on a walk with you." You then glanced back at Astro and waved to him. "I'll be back." Astro smiled and nodded and waved at you as he watched you walk off with your sister. He then sighed and rested his chin on his hand. Now he was alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your sister walked along the darkened halls of the castle and towards the garden. Night had fallen and the stars were now out. You and your sister walked into the garden and sat down on a bench. The two of you then looked up at the sky and saw that there were a lot of stars tonight. Your sister smiled.

"The sky looks lovely tonight, with its shining stars." Your sister whispered. You nodded while smiling.

"Yeah, they're beautiful." You said. Elizabeth stared at the sky as a sad expression crossed her face. She then let out a shaky sigh and looked down.

"It amazes me..." You glanced at your sister.

"What amazes you?" You questioned. Your sister glanced at you and clenched her fists.

"It amazes me that you got married, and at such a young age too." You frowned and reached out to touch Elizabeth.

"Big sister...." Elizabeth shook her head as tears slipped down her cheeks.

"And soon you're going to become a queen at such a young age. It's too young in my opinion. I became queen at the age of sixteen, a year after mother and father died. It was so hard, because I didn't have anyone there to guide me, to tell me what I must do as queen." Elizabeth told. You smiled at Elizabeth.

"But I'll have you there to tell me what to do." You told. Elizabeth shook her head.

"No, you won't. I'll be in another country, so I won't be able to guide you." Elizabeth told. She then breathed and looked up at the sky as both you and Elizabeth sat in silence. Elizabeth then broke that silence. "Y/N, do you know the reason why I was named queen of the sun?" You frowned at your sister and shook your head.