Zoran's first love

You hummed a happy tune as you and Zoran walked through town. Earlier that day you had said your goodbyes to Ajeero, Abercrombie and Kennedy. You sweat dropped at the memory of Abercrombie crying crocodile tears as he hugged you tightly. You saw some robots and smiled and waved to them. When they saw you, they too smiled and waved back. Zoran grinned and held her hands behind her head.

"Ah this is much better! Now we can finally go out into town together!" Zoran exclaimed. You smiled and nodded, your dress swaying around your ankles as you walked. Zoran then looked up at you. "Hey, we should stop by the bakery and get something sweet to eat!" You nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful!" You and Zoran then walked towards the bakery, occasionally waving to a few robots. It had been a month since the announcement for the robot country being open to humans was made and ever since then, Astro had been swamped with meetings and paperwork. Some humans had actually started coming here for holidays. You looked down at Zoran. "Hey, we should get Astro something. You know, for all of the hard work he's been doing lately." You told. Zoran nodded.

"Yeah! We should get him something." Zoran then looked forwards and saw a human and waved to them. The human smiled and waved back then walked past the two of you. Zoran eyed the human with interest and looked up at you. "Hey, do you think that humans will eventually end up living here again?" You glanced down at Zoran and looked forwards.

"I'm not sure, Astro is still against the idea of allowing humans to live here but I think he'll eventually cave in. We should be happy at the fact that humans are even allowed in the country now. We'll worry about them living here in the future. For now, we should just enjoy ourselves." You told. Zoran smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! You know, Y/N, I'm glad that you came here. You've changed things for the better and everything seems so much livelier now!" Zoran exclaimed. You giggled.

"Yes, I too am glad that I came here. I've made such wonderful friends. And all of this is thanks to Astro too." You told. Zoran nodded.

"Yeah! That's why we should get him something!" Zoran then hummed in thought. "Hmm, maybe some sweets?" You too hummed in thought. You then looked down at Zoran.

"Well, it depends. What does he like?" You questioned. Zoran grinned at you.

"Well, he really likes you!" You giggled.

"Zoran, I can't be a gift." Zoran shrugged.

"Then what else does he like?" Zoran questioned herself. She then hummed in thought as a thoughtful look crossed over her face. You looked up and saw that you and Zoran had arrived at the bakery.

"Hey, Zoran. We're here at the bakery." You told. Zoran looked up and smiled.

"We can think it over some cake!" Zoran told. You nodded and walked inside the bakery with Zoran. The two of you then walked up to the man at the counter who wore a chef's hat and had a thin moustache (AN: He basically looks Italian XD). When the man at the counter saw Zoran and you, he smiled.

"Why if it isn't Zoran! What can I do for you two ladies today?" He questioned. Zoran smiled.

"Hi Geno, I would like to order a strawberry shortcake." Zoran then turned towards you. "What are you going to order?" You glanced down at Zoran and hummed in thought.

"Hmm, I think I might have a F/S (Favourite sweet)." You told. Geno smiled and nodded.

"Right, coming right up!" Geno then prepared the two sweets at an amazing speed and handed the two of you your orders. "Here you both are! I hope you enjoy!" You and Zoran smiled and thanked Geno. You then paid him for the food and both you and Zoran walked over to a table outside and sat down. You then grabbed a fork and were about to take a bite when you heard some arguing. You glanced in the direction of the arguing and saw a human and a robot arguing over something. You frowned and stood up. Zoran looked up at you questioningly.