The land of magic, Patania

Astro was reading over some sort of brochure when he heard a knock on his door and hurriedly hid the brochure in one of his draws just as Oshay walked in. Oshay saw Astro's flabbergasted expression and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Um, King? Is everything alright?" Oshay questioned. Astro smiled at Oshay and nodded.

"Yep! Everything is fine. Did you need something?" Astro questioned. Oshay have Astro an unsure look and slowly nodded.

"Well, yes. It's about your next day off actually. I have a suggestion. If you were to get an early start on your work, then you could get a good nights sleep. How does that sound?" Oshay suggested. Astro frowned. Honestly, he was hoping that he could spend some time with you on his next day off.

"Well, as good as that sounds, I think I'll still take the day off. I mean I'm a robot so sleep isn't really an issue with me." Astro told. Oshay nodded.

"Hmm, well if you say so your majesty. I should get going now, have a nice day your highness." Oshay told as he turned around and walked out of the room. Astro waited until Oshay was gone and opened his draw and took out the same brochure. He then flipped through it and smiled as his cheeks turned rosy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in the flower garden with Zoran making flower crowns. Zoran giggled as you placed a flower crown made entirely of daisies on her head and smiled. You smiled at Zoran as she placed a flower crown on top of your head. As the two of you were giggling, in the corner of your eye you saw Oshay walk towards you and smiled at him.

"Oh, hello Oshay. How do you do?" You greeted as you stood up. Oshay smiled at you.

"Hello, princess. I'm doing well thank you. Actually, I came here to request a favour from you." Oshay told. You cocked your head to the side.

"Of course Oshay, what can I do for you?" You questioned. Oshay smiled at you.

"Well, you see princess, the King has been acting quite odd lately. Whenever I walk into his office he seems to be hiding something." You raised your eyebrow at Oshay.

"Hiding something?" Oshay nodded.

"Yes, I was wondering since you're his lover if you could go and talk to the King. I'm sure he'd tell you." You hummed in thought and nodded.

"Of course! I can go right now if you want me to." You offered. Oshay smiled and nodded.

"Yes, that would be wonderful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked towards Astro's office with Zoran and Oshay following behind you. Once you reached his office, you knocked and walked into see Astro looking over a brochure. When he saw you, he gasped and hurriedly covered the brochure with his body.

"Y-Y/N!" Astro cried. He then hurriedly slid the brochure into his draw while you raised your eyebrow at him. You then smiled and walked forwards.

"Hello, Astro. What did you just have a moment ago?" You questioned. Astro looked around nervously, refusing to meet your gaze.

"U-um, nothing much." You chuckled and your smile darkened as you cocked your head to the side.

"Astro, you wouldn't lie to me now, would you?" You questioned. Astro's eyes widened as he gulped. He then shook his head.