~~~~

Jungkook checks himself out. He doesn't looks bad. He stands up from the chair and walks over to the long mirror.

Brown. Brown hair. He ruffles his hair. Black hair gone. He already misses his black hair but he kinda likes this new hair. New him. He imagines how Jin would react to him dyeing his hair. 'I miss your black hair but the brown does look really nice'.

The image fades away as he remembers that this was just his imagination and that Jin was already gone.

He looks at the time. He should get going. So he made his way to the meeting place. He arrives at Jimin's company.

When he enters the room he saw Jimin, Yoongi, and his manager. They were sitting around this table. Kyungsoo was the first to notice him. "Jungkook's here," he announces as I grab a seat.

I sit next to him across from Jimin. His mouth was open as he examined me. "You actually dyed your hair," Jimin says.

"I need to talk to you in private Jimin." Kyungsoo looks at Yoongi and the two then exit the room. "Lets break up."

Jimin eyes widen. "Why Jungkook? Do you not believe me?"

"I believe you but I don't think I love you anymore. I'm not even sure I-ever loved you." Jimin was taking in deep breaths his fist clenching. "But I will stay dating with you for some more time before leaving so things won't come off as suspicious."

Jimin's face was facing down towards table. "Is it because of that Jin?" This time it was Jungkook's eyes that widen. Taking Jungkook's silence as an answer Jimin stares right into Jungkook. "It is, isn't it?"

"Don't talk about Jin."

"Why can't I talk about him? He's just your house keeper. Or is he something more than that? More than me," Jimin says like he's finally clicking.

"I'm leaving." Jungkook gets up from his seat and walks over to the door. Jimin spins in his chair, gets up and grabs Jungkook's arm.

"If there's something you're hiding please tell me. My feelings for you are still the same," Jimin says calmly. Jungkook gently removes his arm then pushes the door open, leaving right away.

Jimin goes back to the table. Of course he lied. Always now lying. His thoughts goes to Namjoon. He hasn't seen the man in a while. He wonders how he's doing.

Yoongi rushes into the room. "What happened?" Yoongi sat down next to Jimin.

Jimin turns to Yoongi with a poker face. "He wants to break up."

"He wants to break up!" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Yoongi has never really showed any emotions like this. "Why! Why would he?" Yoongi questions in a blabber.

"Just let it be. He said he'll stay with me for some time until this all blow over and no one really cares anymore." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

~~~~

Jimin waits for the right moment before he jumps out of the car and sprints to the house. He knocks on the door and looks around hoping no one would see him. The door opens with a surprised face. "Jimin?"

Jimin peered over his shades. "Can I come in?" he asks with a nervous smile. Namjoon nods and opens the door wider for Jimin to come in.

After closing the door, Namjoon spoke. "Is everything okay?" Namjoon sat down across Jimin with a concern face. "I know about the scandal." Jimin winced. Of course everyone knew about it.

"Everything's fine...I guess. I just haven't seen you for awhile..." Jimin looks directly at Namjoon. After a moment of eye contact, Namjoon clears his throat and looks away. Jimin looks away too.