Bar

October 2, 2013, Wednesday
6:00 P.M.
At the office

Kristal's POV

I sighed and stretched. Work was already done.

"Nice work everyone," I told my office mates. I'm a detective without the fancy, office exclusive shit. I share with other people. I still haven't earned a high rank. Maybe because of the Part Stealer. That person is mysterious though, how can I not!!! That person is the source of curiosity to me. Like, no detective has found her/him even if the technology is already pretty high tech.

I stood up and got my things ready before going out, and grabbed my coat.

As soon as I walk out the door, the cold air hit me. The coat was not enough, sadly. I walked down the sidewalk and I was so ready to go home.

I sigh again because I wasn't able to find anything about her in the secret chamber of secret files. I bit the nail of my thumb. Why was it hard to find info about her?

I continued to walk until I bumped into someone.

"Ooofff... I'm sorry miss..." Her voice sounds familiar. I look up and saw the girl from this morning.

"Miss Krystal! It's you! I'm glad because I didn't get your number earlier." She spoke with a smile. I chuckled, I find her cute.

"Well, what do I get in exchange for my number?" I ask with a smirk. She smiled.

"Smart. Well, I could buy you a drink. How about it?" she said. I think for a second. Well, it is my day off tomorrow. Sure.

"Sure, well, give me your phone," I said and smiled. I took out my phone and I exchanged our numbers.

"Well, shall we?" I said and she smiled.

"I'll take you somewhere nice." I hope I don't get wasted.

~~~~~~~Change Of POV~~~~~~~~

October 2, 2013, Wednesday
• 6:21 P.M.
• Greeks Bar

Miyu's POV

Drug her, rape her, make her yours. - Mi

I won't do that to her. - Yu

Stop being a nice ass and get it over with! - Mi

Stop it you two. I make the decisions, and I agree with Yu. So please stop fighting so I could win her without your voices ruining me. - Miyu

The voices inside my head disappeared. I sigh in relief and looked at Krystal. She really is pretty.

"You know, this is a bit unusual for me," Krystal said and I was surprised.

"How so?" I asked. She looked at me with a smile and looked down at her drink.

"Maybe because I'm not attractive enough." I was shocked when she thinks that. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

"But you're so beautiful," I blatantly spit out. She looks at me surprised and then she giggles.

"I just don't get asked out so often. Maybe work, hehe," she said, looking reminiscent.

"Well, I'll make it so that you have fun," I said with a smile and she blushed. "You are such a weird person," she answered me with a smile. We continue to talk some more when she started getting drunk.

"You know, maybe going out with you tonight made me lose a bit of stress." I smiled and gave her a pat on the back.

"Glad you had fun. Want me to take you home?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I'll be fine. Well, I'm gonna go ahead first. I'm tired," she said and walks out. I finished my shot and went out to follow her, careful to not get noticed by her.

I continued following when a man dragged her to the back alley. This was going to end badly.

Bad for the man.

End of Chapter...