Investigate the "Part Stealer"

October 1, 2013, Tuesday
5:58 P.M.
At an Office

Kristal's POV

I'm still trying to find the "Part Stealer" for 9 years already. The only victim being John Mitchelle Gritz, but I highly doubt that. The killer must've killed many already. I already have a theory that the killer is linked with all the missing people. Except for last year we found another body, the part stolen was the tongue. The only problem is, the killer killed it differently. The killer choked the person to death, but this is still the same method like 9 years ago. Apart was stolen. They think that someone else wanted to kill like the killer 9 years ago, but then again; I'm the only one calling her "Part Stealer".

There was no evidence, no clues, no nothing! That killer is smart. Bet that he or she already killed like..., 10 people! Ughh! We had a lead last year being a knife with no fingerprints whatsoever. Well, the fingerprints that were found was from the victim, and the victim was a killer like the killer. The killer seems to kill his or her allies, maybe because it betrayed them, or because the person likes killing people who are disgusting because it's much easier for the cops to just ignore it because they would say, "at least he's dead". Something like that.

This is a really hard case and no one believes me that the killer is the reason why some people are missing. I mean, we can't find that Zoey girl for at least... *counts fingers* for at least four years already!

I just sighed at my desk. That's why I became a detective. To capture that beast, to discover who this smart person is. I'll find the "part stealer" eventually, and I'm near that point.

*Ring* *Ring*

It is already time to go home? So soon. I still want to know more about the victim 9 years ago for more research.

I walk out of the department and walked on the sidewalk. I looked at my surroundings and thought that any one of the people here is the killer.

•Change of View•

October 2, 2013, Wednesday
6:00 A.M.
Parent's House

Miyu's POV

I wake up and saw icy blue eyes staring down at me. With a smile, she kissed my lips and grabbed my crotch. I was shocked because who is this woman? Her skin was so white. Her smile captivated me. She had really nice pink lips. She unzipped my zipper and kissed my stomach. I wasn't wearing a shirt?

She smirks and took out my cock. I bit my lip and she was about to suck my dick and as I felt her mouth near me, I- I've become so numb! I can't feel you there!

-------------------

I wake up to my alarm and turned it off immediately. I sat up and yawned as I rubbed my eyes. I stand up and felt uncomfortable down there.

Then I remembered my dream. Well, I'll just take a cold shower. I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and looked at my hard dick and shake my head. What a lewd dream.

I took my shower and grabbed my towel. Already finished with cleaning myself with soap and shampoo. I wrap it around me and I went to my closet to grab my clothes. I put them on and went to my computer. I chat with my cousin, he tells me that he installed a T.V. in the bunker. What a nice guy.

I stretched my arms and went outside. I was wearing my sportswear and I was feeling a bit athletic today. I did some warm-ups and as I finished these warm-ups, I plugged my earphones in my ears and played some music.

Now playing: IDK - Choke

I sighed and started jogging. I want to go to the park. As I jogged, I notice someone. The same white skin and blue eyes. I stopped and started jogging towards her. As I got closer, I tap her shoulder and smiled at her.

She turns around and looked at me.

"Oh, is there a problem miss?" What a beautiful girl.

"No, no. Just wanted to get to know ya." She raises a brow and looked confused.

"Umm... sorry. I need to get to work. So, you know the drill. I'm not supposed to be late." She said and I just nod.

"Can I at least know your name?" I asked. She still had her eyebrow raised.

"How about you introduce yourself first. You're the first to approach, right?" I nod and said.

"Miyu. Miyu Gonzales." I said, and she looked a bit surprised. Why is that?

"Are you okay, miss?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, well my name is Kristal Luk. Nice to meet you." She smiles and offered a handshake. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Well, nice meeting you." She says and walked away. I smiled. Krystal, huh.

I continued my jog and wanted to see her again.

**********

Kristal's POV

"I think I've heard that name before." I immediately go to my office and looked for her documents. Then, I found it. She was linked to the victim, 9 years ago.

Well, that's why she sounded familiar. It says she was raped before. One had a theory that the girl was the killer but there was no evidence that she was the killer because she was just a kid. No kid can kill a grown ass man, and plus she's a girl.

She looked interesting though. She looks ripped now. Maybe she wanted to defend herself. Gosh, she's kinda my type. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fully lesbian, not fully straight either. So, you could say I'm bi. Well, I'll need to investigate some more.

End of Chapter...

This a chill chapter. Nothing really horrifying or disgusting torture happening. Maybe I'll try in the next chapter.