Babysitting and partys

Start from the beginning

"Babeee" I whined

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Let's go grocery shopping" I said to him.

"Ok" he got up and threw some clothes on. I put some sweats and one of Charlie's sweatshirts on and threw my hair in a messy bun. We got into my car and drove to target. We got a cart and I got in as Charlie pushed it.

"Off to the food!" I said making us laugh. We went over there and got a lot of snacks and stuff. We ran into someone I didn't wanna run into. Stella.

"Vivian how are you!" She asked.

"I'm great Stella how about you?" I asked back to her.

"I'm pretty good." She answered

"Whats new with you guys?" She asked

"Had a kid" I said

"Aww where is she?" She asked

"My aunt and uncle adopted her" I said

"Oh well we should get together sometime soon!" She said happily.

"Stella you hated me. You made my life hell. You were the mean girl" I said to her.

"I know and I'm so sorry" she said looking down.

"Um we have to go." I said to her.

"Onward Babe!" I said giggling. We got everything we needed and by the time we got home it was 1.

"So Babe Ready for tonight?" Charlie said kissing me.

"I am. First time partying since before I got pregnant" I said

"I love you" he said to me.

"I love you too." We sat around and watched some movies till around 5ish and I had to get ready.

"Babe I have to get ready" I said standing up.

"Can I watch Please?" He asked me

"I guess" I said. We went up to our room and I turned on some music and he sat on the bed.

"Will you text Ashton and tell him about the party and say him and Amber are invited?" I asked him.

"Sure babe" he said grabbing his phone. I started with makeup and then curled my hair. I put this dress on.

I walked out of my closet and Charlie looked up

"Damn baby! Looking hot" he said.

"Thanks babe. Let's go" he stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked because there was no point on driving across the street. People were there and starting to drink already. We walked in and instantly got hit by the smell of alcohol and music

"Oof well tonight's gonna be fun." Charlie said.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Don't sleep with anyone!" I said walking away.

"I won't" he said back.

I pushed pass some people and got some Dr PepperZ

"Woah going all in?" Elton said as everyone walked up to me laughing.

"Yeah. I'm ready I haven't partied since before

"Amber and Ashton will be here soon" I said to them. They all nodded. Sam stood up on the island.

"EVERYONE GO INTO THE LIVING ROOM TO PLAY NEVER HAVE I EVER!" He yelled. Everyone went into the living room and I sat on Charlie's lap.

"Ok so if you have done it you take a shot" dad said. "Corey starts"

"Ok never have I ever had only 1 kid" he said everyone looked at me.

"Fuck. Someone get me a shot of apple juice please" I said. Someone handed me it and I took it down. Awhile later most people were drunk.

"Alright I'm done I promised I wouldn't get drunk" I said.

"Charlie come dance with me." I said. I was sober so was Charlie. I started grinding on Charlie. A couple hours passed and we still were sober hanging out with Amber and Ashton and my family.

"Alright I'm gonna head home." I said

I stood up and grabbed Charlie's hand.

"I'll be back tomorrow" I said  Charlie and I headed home and went straight to sleep.