Blood Eyes 2.

It has been a few hours since the incident.

They were all int the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come out..

"Uh.... Family or friends of Ji....Sung?"

Namjoon stood, walking to the doctor after telling the others to stay behind.

"Okay. So what happened to him is called blood eyes. It usually happens from too many injuries on the body. The blood In his face leaks out of the persons eyes to get rid of it.
Your friend might have been abused his whole life from what I saw on him."

Namjoon nodded. "He was sir."

"Keep him away from physical activities for a while. You can take him. It's not really a harm."

Namjoon nodded, squinting in confusion when the doctor turned around to lead him to Ji Sung's room.

When they entered, Namjoon got thr air nocked out of him.

"Hyuuuung!" Ji Sung whined.

"Heya buddyyyy!"

"I wanna go back home!" Ji Sung whined

"The apartment or Korea?"

"K-korea..."

"Hm...gotta wait a few more day, Kay?".

Ji Sung whined, looking up at Namjoon.

"But hyuuuung! I don't like it here!" Ji Sung smacked his chest.

"Don't use that tone with me." Namjoon said as he walked Ji Sung back to the others.

Yoongi hugged him instantly, kissing him all over the face.

They got some weird looks from other people. But with Jungkook and his strong arms and scary face, they looked away instantly.

"Let's go. You need rest." Namjoon took Ji Sung.

When they got back, Namjoon out Ji Sung into the bed, kissing his forehead.

Namjoon explained to them what happened and they understood.

They all went to bed early because this fucking author has no fucking idea how to fucking continue this fucking chapter!

Yay me!