"I dont love you!"

When they got home, Jin ran a bath for Ji Sung.
He washes him nice and good and dressed him in comfortable clothes.

And now they are currently sitting on the couch playing a board game.

"Uuuuuuh I'm so borrred!" Jungkook whined.
"Thats the reason it's called a bored game Right?" Taehyung asked.

"No, TaeTae, Bored not board." Jin laughed.
"I don't get it." Taehyung looked of into space, trying to figure out the difference between the two words.

"Bored is when you have nothing to do and Board as in Board games! There! Definition is your face!" Jimin stood from his spot on the couch and walked away backwards with his arms spread out.

Yoongi laughed. "Oh wow I totally didn't know the difference between bored and board!" He crossed his eyes and let his mouth hang open.

Everyone laughed. Hoseok yawned but stopped mid way when the phone began ringing. He let his arms fall and he sighed. Standing from his beanbag, he jogged over to the house phone and answerd.

"Hello this is your Hope!"
"Hello! This is the police department. We are calling to tell you something."
"And that is?" Hoseok asked with a nervous smile.
"Ah, Ji Sung's father wants to see him."

Hoseok froze. "D-does he have to?"
"He has to go."
"Okay. U-um I will t-tell them."
"Good. He is required to come today."
Hoseok sighed.
"Okay. We will be there shortly."
"Good. Bey bey now!"
"B-bey."
Hoseok hung up.

He turned around to see all the others a couple feet away, a crying Ji Sung in Taehyungs arms.

"Why does his father want him." Jungkook was glaring at the wall.

"I don't know. S-she didn't say." Hoseok stuttered out, tears of fear filling his eyes.

"Let's get this over with. Ji Sung go get some decent clothes on." Jin said blankly.
Ji Sung nodded with a whine and walked away.

When they got to they made sure to keep Ji Sung calm the while way there

When they got to the Jail place, they were led into meeting room where visitors can see they friends or family. They were led to one table and Ji Sung sat down, the others standing behind him.

After a couple minutes of waiting, his father was led into the room and to the table, the officer staying near.

"Hello son." He said.
"H-hi father." Ji Sung avoided eye contact, playing with his shirt.
"You seem to have gone a long way. It's a shame." His father smirked evilly.

"What do you mean 'its a shame'?! He's doing way better than when he was with you, you bastard!?" Jungkook snapped.
"Hey, your the lad that punched me huh?"
Jungkook nodded with a glare.
"Your pretty strong boy."
Jungkook ignored him and stood by Namjoon.

He looked back at Ji Sung.
"So now your famous. You have seven boyfriend's huh? You slut. I bet you like them inside you you slut."
Ji Sung didn't know what he was talking about, but he still cried.

"Hey,!" Yoongi stepped forward, setting his hands on Ji Sung's small shoulders.
"I'm his only boyfriend. And he is too innocent to even know what you talking about you fucking pedophile." Yoongi glared darkly at the man.

"Oh so he doesn't see a lover. We'll get over him. He's using you, all of you, for attention. That's all he ever did with his mother. Always asking for attention. That's why she ran away and killed herself." His father laughed.

Ji Sung looked at him, eyes wide and full of tears.
"W-what do you m-me s-she because o-of me?" He let his tears fall.

"She got tired of you stupidity and left. She killed herself not wanting to see you ever again."

"Alright, that's enough. You guys can go. I'm taking him back in." The officer took his father away.

Ji Sung spaced out.
"Ji Sung let's go."
"Did s-she l-leave because o-of me?" Ji Sung looked at Namjoon.
"No. He is lieing. Don't believe him. Ever."
"B-b-but-"
"Ji Sung forget about it! Now let's go. We don't have time for that poor excuse of a father." Jin began walking away, the others following.

Aa they were in the car Ji Sung kept his eyes out the window. He was thinking about all the things his father had said.

I wonder what I would of said if he asked if I still loved him.

Ji Sung shook his head. "I don't love you. Not anymore." He said under his breath.
"What was that?" Yoongi asks.
"Nothing Hyung. Just talking to myself." He tried to smile but it came out as a scowl

"Just don't think out what he said baby. He is lying."

Ji Sung nodded and looked out the window again.

"I hate you."

"Don't believe your father! I didn't leave because of you! I left because of him! I wanted to take you but that would of put you in more danger. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me."