Visiting

Ji Sung ate his food while scrolling through his phone on Cat Central.

(A/N:I just made that up. Not sure if it's a real thing.)

The app was like social media.
But instead of posting other crap, it was all about cats. You can like and comment and talk with others.

Ji Sung giggled at one picture.
The cat was in a twisted position, upside down on the couch and it had a shocked expression.

He liked it and took a bit of his food.

After he finished eating, Ji Sung put his plate in the sink and went to his and Yoongi's room.

He entered to see everyone there.

They looked angry

"Is everything okay?" Ji Sung asked unsurely.
"Ji-Ji come here." Yoongi set his phone down and patted his lap. Ji Sung nodded and walked to him, sitting on his lap and laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Ji Sungie......your father wants to see you again." Hoseok said slowly, a angry expression clear on his face.
"W-why? That bastard has nothing to do with me anymore." Ji Sung glared at the floor. Yoongi patted his back, reminding him not to use that kind of language.

"SungShine we have to go in a few hours. Do you want to eat out before we go?" Jin asked, trying to lighten up he mood.

Ji Sung thought for a bit before nodding, getting up from Yoongi's lap and walking to the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower before we leave." Ji Sung said before closing the door.

They sighed and slumped onto the floor, Yoongi Falling onto his back on the bed.

"It's been 2 years. Why does he want to see him now?" Jungkook asked angrily.
"I don't know Kookie. But we have to go." Taehyung said, playing with Jimins hair.

Jimin sighed again and snuggled into Taehyungs chest, closing his eyes.

"Yah yah! Too close! Gimme my Mochi!" Jungkook jumped over both of them before laying down on the other side of Jimin and wrapping his arms around them both.

After Ji Sung got out the shower they headed out to go eat.

They went to their favorite place.
(Restaurant of you choice) had the best food ever!
Ji Sung ordered a shrimp salad. It was literally salad with amazing shrimp in it.
After they ordered and got their food, they began talking.

"I remember one time Jimin-hyung was trying to get to Hoseok-hyung, but then ended up slipping in front of him!" Taehyung laughed. Jimin slapped his shoulder but also laughed along with the others.

"Yah, remember when Sungie was sleeping in the dressing room and Yoongi hyung kissed him awake?! He was so shocked! Your face was like-" Jimin made a funny shocked face, causeing everyone to laugh.

Ji Sung blushed but laughed along also.

Yoongi leaned onto Jins side l, weak from laughing so hard.

Ji Sung loved his family.

After they were done eating they began heading to the Jail where they will see him.