Turn 06: Casual Tournament

Jenro walked slowly. His face was scarred; his whole body was terribly weak. He got beaten up by some kids-by that Rander. And he hadn't eaten a single thing.

His father wasn't home yet. Great. Who was there to lean on? Who was there to mend his wounds?

No one.

"Jenro!"

Jenro turned around. He saw Munin and Lleine calling out to him. They ran towards him, as his body was slowly weakening. He was going to faint from the hurt that he was feeling now.

"What happened to you?" Lleine asked Jenro while Munin helped him up.

Jenro smiled. He didn't realize it. He may not be that close with both of them yet, but they were there for him. "This? It's really nothing."

"What are you saying?! You're badly hurt!"

"You're not the type to enter fights, Jenro..." Munin said, "You really don't deserve this."

Munin was right. Jenro was no Mogul Khan.

Jenro didn't know what to say next. He just didn't, and it's confusing.

Munin and Lleine helped Jenro to walk home. It was a good thing he had his friends, friends that he could lean on; friends that could somehow ease the pain he felt that time.

Jenro tried to sleep. Lleine had helped him with his wounds. He had a few band-aids, but it wasn't enough. His arm hurted a lot, especially. Whatever he tried to do, he just couldn't find any rest.

He just forced his eyes to close, but his mind was still awake-thinking.

"So, let's talk about this new item, the Soul Ring."

Another day has come. Munin, Lleine and Jenro were at Newborne Park. It wasn't far away from the town, and the small team felt like going for some fresh air. Besides, Munin needed to know Lleine a bit more.

"Strategy-wise, I'm thinking Terrorblade. Panda, even, would benefit a lot from it. Raijin, too." Lleine replied.

Jenro was wearing one of his favorite t-shirts-a blue green shirt with a peace symbol printed at front. He still had his bandages and was still recovering a bit. Munin had a sketchpad and drew the wonderful scenery at the park. He had brought his younger brother along with them.

"So do you play DotA, too?" Lleine asked the young kid.

"Nope! But I've seen brother play it. I never understand it."

Munin laughed, and patted his brother's back, "He's settled with Diner Dash and Burger Shop."

"Burger Shop. I used to play that game, too!"

Jenro was still lost in his thoughts. He was afraid. He couldn't think well any longer. But what point is it to be sad and full of remorse? He thought about that, and he couldn't allow anything to let him down.

"You know, the skies are really nice. So clear. Like it has no worries at all." Lleine said after a few moments of silence.

Jenro listened to Lleine and smiled.

"Umm, so are we still forming this team like what you said?" Lleine asked Jenro.

Jenro replied quickly, "Absolutely."

"We're not doing much of anything as a team, though." Munin replied while he was at his sketchpad. His brother was beside him, playing a Game Boy Advance.

"It's better to start with a few," Jenro answered, "That way we would get along a bit easier."

Munin and Lleine just nodded, and resumed to what they were doing.