Feels like home (Sehun)

Have you ever got the feeling of not doing something because you know it won't go like you expect? It happened to me the day Sehun told me he wanted to meed my parents. We were dating for 4 months, things were getting pretty serious but I also thought it was too soon. I tried to avoid it but my parents also wanted to meet him. "I want to meet the man who is making my daughter feel butterflies" Said my dad once.

I wasn't worried about them liking him or not. Sehun was perfect and nothing would change that. He was the man I loved, the one who made me feel safe and stood by my side no matter what.Even if my parents didn't like him, they wouldn't stop me from dating him, they couldn't, not when they saw me so happy. My problem was with Sehun. He said nothing scared him, he was really polite and also super secure. But my dad was something else, he could intimidate anyone with one stare, specially when it's about me.

That morning Sehun showed up pretty early at my flat, he brought all the food we needed and cleaned everything. He was being super productive but then he stopped and sat down for a second. "What if I mess up Y/N? What if no words come out of my mouth? And if the don't like me? Then I'm sure I'm not enough for you..." I hugged him and reassured him everything would go alright. The doorbell rang.

At the beginning everything went right. They introduced themselves, my father had a nice traditional chat with Sehun and then my mother helped him in the kitchen. My father was happy and I could see his approval in his eyes. But I wasn't sure about Sehun. I could see his hands shake and hesitate every time my mother asked him something personal. Then came the topic of the ex boyfriends... ugh I hated so much when my mother did that. "Are Y/N's boyfriends giving you a headache Sehunnie? I know how hard it can be when she is so pretty and all..."

I didn't exactly tell Sehun the kind of boyfriends I had... He answered politely saying nothing was a problem if it was about me but then my mother asked about her ex girlfriends and that she heard they were problematic. <Where the hell did she hear that?! Sehun never talked about it> He got nervous, he tried to explain that it was a mistake and he was young and didn't know how hard life could be. They questioned him so much that I thought he might faint. I wanted to stop them but he grabbed my hand strongly making me understand that he had to do this alone.

It's like my parents made a research background on him, he wasn't a bad boy but they were so "preoccupied on my safety and happiness". "Will you be with her or you'll always be gone because of your work? What if the fans don't like her? You both are still young, you should be careful. Are you planning on getting married? What does your parents say?..." and so on.. I didn't know they could ask so many questions out of nowhere. I was angry but Sehun was beyond that, to be honest they were being pretty rude. They were in no position to question him like that.

But just when I was going to interfere and stop them, Sehun stood up and without being polite he said "I'm sorry but I can see you are trying to find just one little thing so I don't date your daughter. I love her but I can't let you be rude to me. You are in no position to do that when I'm trying to give my best for you. Now if you excuse me" And so he left. He literally left my flat, leaving my parents with their mouth opened. No one spoke to my father like that and I was kinda proud. Yeah my father could be angry but he was the kind of boy I needed him. So without even hearing their comments I ran behind Sehun and followed him until he stopped and I could reach him.

He stopped in a park that was near my building but since we were walking and it was raining it seemed we walked for hours. I could hear some sobs and I hopped it wasn't from him. "Sehun? Hey... are you okay?" He turned and hugged me. "I'm sorry.."he said between sobs. "I messed up... I shouldn't have talked to them like that... they will think I'm being disrespectful...I'm sorry I let you down Y/N..." I hugged him until he calmed down a little bit and then I kissed his head that was resting on my shoulder. "Sehun... my love. You did great back there. You did your best and they could see that. I don't know what got into them. Probably that they hear a lot of false rumors but they were just worried"

"I think that you gained my father's respect, Sehun". He looked up at me. "Really? But I was so rude back then... I've never done that before with someone older.." I smiled and grabbed his hands. "I'm sure of it. Because no one has spoken to my father before and you doing it, I can swear he likes that you have the guts to stop him and defend yourself. I'm sure that the first thought he had was "he is going to protect my baby nicely". So please don't be sad Sehun. And even if they didn't like you I would never leave you. I love you!" Just when I finished the last sentence he kissed my lips slowly and deeply. This was our first kiss under the rain, it was... well wet. We were soaked but I didn't mind, I let him kiss me all he wanted. Because I loved it, I loved his embrace, I loved his touch and I loved his lips. For me they were like home. Sehun felt like home.

When the kiss was over he hugged me tightly for a few minutes. My head was resting on his chest, hearing his beating heart. Even if we were under the rain, all soaked, I wasn't cold, not in his arms, not close to his heart. He kissed my foerhead a few times before saying the words I love the most on his lips.

"I love you too Y/N... I love you so much until the end of the universe"