I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He breaks the kiss "No Y/N. It's all about you tonight. I want to taste you" He leads me to the bed and pushes me slightly to the headboard. I start to take of my shirt when he stops me.

"You don't have to take them off. Let me undress you" He kisses me on the forehead. He lifts my shirt up leaving the upper half of my body bear. I quickly cover them put he stops me.

"Don't hide yourself from me. Like I said you have a beautiful body and I want to see and feel every single part of you" He whispers against my ears. I uncover myself and he stares me me with amazement. He kisses me at the neck again and works down to my collarbone. He sucks the skin of my collarbone and them licks them. He then grabs one of my breast and kisses and caress them. His tongue flicked against my breast, making me throw my head back. He then goes to the other and continues. He starts kissing down to my stomach and stop at my pelvis. Before he starts to take my shorts of I stop him.

"Wait. Can I help you get undressed?"

He smiles and nods and I help him out of his shirt. His whole body was beautifully sculpted. His abs weren't too chiseled and it was slightly pudgy. His natural skin color was a work of art.

"You have a nice body too" I say rubbing his chest up and down, as he eyed me with every single move.

 He pulls the hem of my shorts and underwear slowly and teasingly, staring at me intensely the whole time. He finally gets them off and starts to moving his hands up and down my thighs, admiring my soft smooth skin. I quickly close them out of embarrassment.

"I'm so embarrassed. I used to tell Hoseok about my leg scars an-" I was cut off at Taehyung's warning gaze and I regret what I just said

"Don't ever bring up his name...again" He says in a husky voice, still glaring at me. "The only name I want to hear from that pretty little mouth of your is mine. Do you understand?"

 I'm sorry. I'm still insecure about my leg scars" I say covering my face.

His eyes softens "Y/N look at me" He says sweetly and I take my hands away and look at him.

"You have a beautiful body. Every single imperfection is what make you perfect" He says in a low and gentle voice. I start relax a little and the tension in my legs die down

He places light kisses down my thighs and working his way up. The heat of his lips met my womanhood. He pries open my legs gently and pulls my hip closer. I felt the flick of his tongue hit my sensitive bud and I moan, grabbing the edge of the bed. The heat of his tongue went deeper into me, making my hips buck up to meet his pace. He moans against my moist folds and presses my hip back down. His hungry and lustful eyes met mine as he continued. He inserts a finger into me and I let out a whimper, pressing my head back on the pillow from the intense pleasure. He inserts another and starts to increase in speed making me moan even louder. The feeling of his tongue and fingers inside of me was like magic and I didn't want him to stop.

"Please Taehyung! Keep going. It feels so good" I plead

I felt a sensation growing in my stomach that would soon overtake me. Taehyung takes out one of his hands and holds me down as I was nearing my climax. My moans continued until I finally released and I cry out and my hips buck up. 

I calm down from my high, panting and he sits up a little.

"You taste so sweet Y/N" Licking his fingers clean "I just can't get enough of you. I have to take you now" he says as he crashes his lips onto mine again. He breaks the kiss and I help him out of his boxers revealing his harden member. My mouth waters from the sight of it as I stared.

"Like what you see?" He smirks

All I could do was nod in reply. With his eyes still staring at me hungrily he and kisses me as he laid me down. He breaks the kiss and opens my legs gently and positions himself at my entrance. He looks at me for reassurance.

"Please let me know if it's too much otherwise I won't stop."

I nod my head "Y-y-yes I'm ready" I saw breathlessly and slowly goes inside of me. I gasp at the feeling because it's been four months since that last time I had intercourse was with Hoseok. He filled me all the way and stops to let me adjust to his size. A tear trickled down my face and he kisses it away.

"Are you ok" He whispers

"Yes" I nodded "You can move now"

The slight pain still lingered so he went at a very slow and gently pace. He grunts lightly with each stroke. The pain starts to subside and I let him know that he could go a little faster and so he did. The pleasure began to rise and I clutch on Taehyung's arms, as he was holding himself on the mattress.

"Please go faster" I beg and he goes faster. His grunting and moaning becomes louder and so did mine. He finally finds my pleasure spot and I cry out and I beg even more. He buries his head near the crook of my neck, his moaning and hot breathe hitting my neck and ear. We were lost in our own world; a world of Euphoria. He goes faster and deeper into me, I claw at his back, biting his shoulder. 

" You feel me inside you? I want you to take all of me. Mmm oh god Y/N! he moans out and I wrap my legs around his waist, making him go deeper. I feel that same sensation again and he get out from the crook of my neck, places his and behind my head and kisses me passionately and gazes at me intensely. I wrap my hands around the crook of his neck, my head swinging from side to side.

"Look at me as you climax Y/N" He says in a shaky voice, biting his lip. I look into his eyes not looking away. 

"Oh god I'm c-close, I'm gonna c- Oh Taehyung!"

"Mmm Y/N! I'm close too! Oh Y/N!" He thrust gives one last thrust and we both moan out each other names as we climax. Taehyung clasp to the bed, catching his breathe as I was catching mine. After a very moments he rolls over to me and brings my naked body to his his chest and holds me by the waist, with his sweaty hair on my forehead. 

"Did I help you forget him?" He say caressing my face.

"Y-yeah...You did" I smile to myself a little

"Good" He lifts my chin up and kisses me on the lips "I'm always here for you" And we drift into a deep sleep.

This took me FOUR WHOLE HOURS to type this chapter!! I basically snapped! How am I ALIVE!?