Jin: Don't even try to go out without me. 

Danmi: I know MOM.

END FLASHBACK.

BACK TO PRESENT.

Danmi is going home with his brother she they get home but the door was open and that's very weird. Because Tae is uncapable to leave the door open. They took out their gun and slowly walk toward the door when they get in see Taehyung pointing a gun to Lucas and Eunha. Behind them there was IU weak and dying. Jungkook appeare and he was in shook seeing what was happening. He quickly took out his gun and stand infront of Danmi.

Danmi: Give her back. Unless you want to die. 

Lucas: She is my sister not yours. Look what you do to her. You will pay for it.

Eunha: Look at that handsome face. Jungkook-ah why are you standing in here. You should be helping me.

Jungkook: Why would I?

Eunha: Baby don't you remember that night that you fuck me at the hotel?

Jungkook: WTF are you sick? I never touch you and if you want to know who was that then I have pictures my girl so don't try me.

Jin: So you send the mans to kinap my Danmi.

Tae: Want to have fun? Eunha-ssi you look hot. Why won't you try with me at the bed. You will love it and You will want more. "A smirk appeare on his face"

Eunha: I'm not a slut for your information.

Danmi: OH you are not? Want to see some pictures ? You will teach a lesson called who to be a slut.

Jungkook: So savage I love it.

Lucas: Whatever you says Danmi, now let us go or you all die?

Danmi: You can go but leave her in here. And live you life peacefuly.

Lucas: I give you 1 minutes. Now or never.

Danmi: Boy slow down. I don't want you in my house so get the fuck out.

Lucas: You let us go. Don't regret. You'll pay for what you did to my sister.

Danmi: Honey you are talking too much. Want to stay with me in here or you want to go?

Lucas: You'll be with me very soon.

And with that they leave. The guys are looking at you with a blank face. And Jungkook drag you to his car and begin to drive.

"Where are we-----"

"SHHHHH don't talk" He fucking shush me. 

After 20 minutes we arrive. Wait a second. WAITTTTT THAT IS JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE. Why are we in his house? What are we doing in here? I don't want to be in here. I just WTF is going on? I have so many questions on my head. I didn't notice that Jungkook was talking to me. He get off and open the car door. He carry me like a sack of potatoes. And enter to his house. I didn't fight and didn't says a thing. He threw me on the couch, I didn't complain. I was waiting for him to talk.

Jungkook: This is not that Danmi that I know. What happend?

Danmi: Why did you bring me here?

Jungkook: I just miss you I want you to stay with me. I'm afraid to lose you again.

Danmi: I can protect myself I will be fine.