"Oh my, what happened to your hair?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Let's just go." he smiled.

Kwang-soo looked over at me and back at Jimin.

"The new theme is," she grabbed his hands and pecked his nose. "Sexy. We have to pretend that we're in love, so there might be a few kiss shots. Are you alright with that?"

My stomach dropped below my waistline. Why? I don't know.

"Yeah," he looked at me. "I think my girlfriend is, too. After all, is just a job." 

He grabbed her hand and walked out the door.

I couldn't move. I was in shock over what just occured. What just did occur? I'm confused. I'm so torn about how I feel for this man, I don't know why I feel like this and I don't like it. None of this happened when I lived alone. Why is my life so....not calm right now? This isn't what I wanted. None of this is what I wanted. Why can't I just get what I want? Why is life so unfair??

As I was thinking of these things, I didn't notice I was crying. My tears were hot as they streamed down my face. I can't take it anymore. I just wanna go home..

I grabbed my study material, and headed out the door. As I passed by, I saw Jimin kissing Kwang-soo. It wasn't an ordinary kiss. It was a deep kiss. A French kiss.

He looked straight at me while he did it, too. Directly into my eyes. I felt my feet trip over one another, when I heard Kwang-soo sigh into his mouth. 

All my things scattered the floor. The staff once again was turned towards me, now on the ground.

"Are you okay??" one of the makeup artists asked me.

"I'm alright. Just, just go away."

"Pardon?"

"Leave me alone!" I said as I grabbed my things and stormed out the door.

I wiped my tears, but they just kept coming. Fall, fall, fall...

My vision was blurry so I tried my best not to do bump into anyone.

As I was getting closer to my apartment, I bumped into a little girl. I bowed and apologised, but stopped mid-way when I saw her face. And a stuffed Alpaca.

My knees gave out and my tears stopped. Kirimi?? No, it can't be...It can't...

I reached out to touch her face, but she jerked back and screamed.

"Don't touch me! Stranger Danger!!"

"Natsuki?" a sweet voice called out.

"엄마!"(mom!) she shouted as she ran towards the woman. 

The woman picked the girl up, and glared at me.

"If you come around my daughter again, I won't hesitate to call the authorities." she spat, and walked off.

What just happened? I feel as if my head's going to burst..so much stuff is happening all at once...I can't grasp the situation..

I clutched my stomach as I walked home.

When I finally got inside, I rushed to the bathroom. I threw up.

Damn...I threw up on an empty stomach...that's not healthy...

Kirimi? Was that really you?

•-----------------------•