•• Part - 14 ••

When situations give you a push, never fail to rise up again...

I was about to bang her door when suddenly she opened it.

She was wearing a purple colour one piece which was made up of net like fabric, giving her a seductive look. If it wouldn't have been these conditions and not my anger then I might have burnt in emotions and would have taken some big step. It was hard to remove eyes from her. For a moment I got frozen by her appearance but then I was awaken by my senses and I pushed her hard, which made her stumble. She tried to stand properly on her legs while giving an angry look to me.

"Am I looking this attractive that it's driving you to lose your control." She asked

"Keep your mouth shut.. It's all Due to you, that me and Anii are on the verge of breaking apart."

"She doesn't deserve you.. You are the best.. One of the unique in your own ways.. You deserve me baby.." She tried to cross her arms around my neck but I dodged her.

"Maintain your limits or else I'll kill you at this very moment.." I warned her..

"I'm ready for everything as it will be a gift from your side..."

She grabbed my collar and pushed me against the wall. Her eyes were locked with mine. My anger was melting down. Slowly her hands slipped down over my chest. Rubbing her palms on my chest over the navy blue shirt I was wearing. Our eyes were still locked and I could sense my anger fading in the lust clouds forming in my eyes.

Slowly she grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards her bedroom.

"Enough... Just Enough of you.. " I pushed her hard that she fell over the floor.

I sat on her stomach, holding her hands over her head on the floor with my right hand and my other hand was in air making an action of slapping..

"Tell me fast where is my Anii ? Are you responsible for her disappearance ?"

"All I do is love you, but now it's getting enough for me. Just because I wanted to make you feel better, I was ready to give you my body, my soul and my everything. This much crazy I'm for you.. But no.. All you care about is that slut Anii.."

I was about to slap her tight to use that pathetic and cheap word for my Anii when suddenly someone caught my hand in mid air. I turned my neck upwards to see who the hell was daring to take a fight with me. I got shocked to see the face. It was Mihir.

"Mihir ! What the hell are you doing here ?"

"First Let her go Ronak" he requested in a guilty tone

"Shut the fuck up.. You very well know how much worst my anger is..." I screamed while freeing my hand from his grip. " and you bloody cheap girl.. You dared to use that word for my girl.." I was again ready to slap her when Anii's aunt shouted.

"Ronak. Please leave Ashu"..

What the hell was going on mannn !! What is happening !! Why these two are here ? And why are they defending this girl who almost drove me to the verge of breaking apart from Anamika.