Chapter 45

Jihyo tells Byul that Gary is coming to pick her up, just in time Byul is texting Haha and planning to meet up right after she's done with Jihyo. Byul doesn't leave right away, she stays to accompany Jihyo until Gary comes. Not long after, Gary arrived. He walks in the coffee shop to the girls' table, he greets his girlfriend with a check kiss as a prior thing everytime he see her then he takes a sit next to Jihyo.

Gary: So how was the girls talk?

Jihyo: We had fun time with each other. (forced smile)

Gary: Byul ah, do you want me to drop you off somewhere?

Byul: Gwaenchana oppa, Haha oppa is coming.

Just when Byul finished her words, she can see Haha is walking this way.

Byul: Oh, he's here. I'm leaving, have a goodnight oppa unnie. (then she left)

Gary: So should we also leaving now? (Jihyo only nods her head like she is agrees with him).

Gary helps Jihyo to open and close the door for her, then he walks to the driver's seat and get himself inside the car. He starts the engine then he takes a hold on Jihyo's hand as he is making his way back to the road. 

Gary: Jihyo ah, do you know how much I missed you in the past days. I thought I was going crazy already. (he brought her hand closer to his lip and places a kiss) How about you, did you miss me?

Jihyo: Of course I missed you, I feel so great to see you again. (forced out a smile on her face) 

Gary: Do you wanna eat something before we head back to my apartment?

Jihyo: Ani, I don't feel hungry.

All the way of the trip, Jihyo didn't say a word only letting Gary holds her hand and guides her to wherever he wants. Gary gently escorts Jihyo to the couch then he walks to the kitchen to gives themselves something to drink, Jihyo has her eyes fixed to the floor like she is thinking a way to let Gary know her concerns. This is something unexpected, they never talk about their future plan or baby plan since they were dating. She doesn't know how Gary would react to the news, her hands squeezed hard to each other and she is shivering a little. Gary who just got back from the kitchen with 2 cups of orange juice on his hands and places it on the coffee table in front of the couch, then he takes a seat right next to Jihyo. He slowly touches one of Jihyo's hand and asks with his worry tone.

Gary: What's wrong Jihyo ah, you are not yourself tonight. Gwaenchana?

Jihyo: Oppa.....

Gary: There is something, do you feel comfortable to tell me?

Jihyo's eyes starts to get watery as she is getting ready to tells him, Gary gently pulled her closer to his embrace and places her head on his chest.

Gary: Oppa is here for you, we can handle it together. (brushing her hair, peeks a kiss on her forehead)

Jihyo: I....(her mouth opened a little but no word can be heard, she is trying hard to let the words out)..I...may....get pregnant! (tears started to fall down her face)

Gary: Mwoh-ra-go??? (he thought he heard it wrong) You're pregnant? (a little bit of shocking)

Jihyo: I think so, wae oppa, you...don't like...it???? (fearing)

Gary: (lets out a warm smile) If that is the thing bothered you the whole night?

Jihyo: Oh!! I scared, what if I'm really pregnant. We never plan anything for it, I don't know how you would react to it?...I...(letting out all of the questions she has been thinking until now)

Gary: Then what kind of reaction you expected from me? (calmly)

Jihyo: I expected the worst.

Gary: Jihyo ah, this is a great news. I have always wanted to be a father, thank you for giving me this opportunity. (he is excited)

Jihyo is starting to feel better and her smile is back, she never thought Gary would say those nice words to her. God blessed her for such a wonderful man she met. Jihyo quickly jumps into Gary's embrace and telling him how happy and assurance she feels right now, Gary gently keeps her calm. He is afraids to hurt the baby, he tells her not to make too big movement. Jihyo realized what she is doing and slowly breaks the hug from Gary but still has her hands around his neck, she pulls him closer and tells him what much she loved him right now and promised to treat him better. 

Gary: But are you sure about it??

Jihyo with her puppy eyes are sadly staring at Gary with her head shakes few times.

Gary: Don't worry, I will give you one right now :3  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!