Chapter 28

This time is Jihyo's phone whose is ringing. It's Byul who also invites Jihyo to the fun, Jihyo quickly accepts the offer.

Gary: Yah, why are you doing that while I got everything ready for us? 0.0

Jihyo: Oppa, we should go and have a fun night with them. I also want to see if KwangSoo and the others would get along well!

At first Gary is kind of disappointed that she ruined all of his romantic plans, seeing Gary's mood is being so down she quickly acts aegyo in front of he, hoping to light up his mood. Gary just can't get mad at his cute girlfriend then he agrees to cancel the reservation and they will go next time. Few minutes later, Jihyo received the restaurant address from Byul and they follow the direction there. Gary asked Jihyo to helps him dial Haha's number, he wants to tell Haha that he changed his mind. Their car arrived in the rear parking lot of the restaurant just about 15 minutes after. Jihyo will first makes her entrance, Gary will go in around 10 minutes later because they don't want to rise any suspicious from their dongsaengs yet. Before Jihyo opens the door of the car, she realized her phone is missing then she turned around to takes a look at her seat. Gary is also helping to look for her phone and asked where was the last time she saw her phone. Right then, Jihyo peeks a kiss on Gary's lip which surprised him.

Jihyo: It's a lie, my phone is here! (shows Gary her phone) Oppa, sorry for canceled our date, hope the kiss would make you feel better.........See you later :)

Gary just loves how his girlfriend is always being so surprising, his smile is still on the face that he doesn't get tired of. Jihyo quickly makes her way in the restaurant like she just arrived by a cab and acts like she surprised to see KwangSoo in the table. Jihyo takes a seat next to KwangSoo. 

Jihyo: KwangSoo yah, what are you doing here? 0.0

KwangSoo: Aish~~~~ I don't have freedom to go to the places I want?

Jihyo: I mean you're here to eat with them (pointing at Haha and Byul)

KwangSoo: Can't I?

Jihyo: Of course,...... I know you like Byul but....... not DongHoon!

Byul: Unnie, they're friends now!!! (secretly pinching Haha in the back)

Haha: *Ouch....* Right......me and KwangSoo are best friends.

KwangSoo's POV: Yeah right, sounds like it!

10 minutes later, Gary makes his appearance, Haha even stands up to greet his hyung. Jihyo, who is eating the snack quietly grinned without the others noticing when she hears his name. Gary sits himself down next to Haha and facing KwangSoo and Jihyo. Gary and Jihyo are putting on an act, they greet each other formally like they are not really close with one another. During the dinner Gary and Jihyo keep taking turns peeking at each other once awhile, the five is really having fun that night that they even share their love stories, life, and the fathers. Suddenly, Byul mentions about the other time Jihyo and JongKook had dinner. Gary who is drinking suddenly chocked from what he heard, eventhough he knew this from Haha but to hears it again just rises his jealousy. 

Byul: You guys know what, JongKook oppa even admitted their date that day! :) (adding oil to the flame)

Jihyo: Aniyah~ (defending herself) JongKook oppa was joking that time.

Byul: What do you mean, me and Haha oppa were stalking you two the whole night. We even saw JongKook oppa kissed you though..... ^///^

Haha: In front of your house! (playing evil)

Haha and Byul are smilling so evil but KwangSoo and Gary turn to look at Jihyo.

KwangSoo: Noona, jinja-do??? You......you are dating......JongKook hyung? 0.0 

Jihyo: Don't listen to them, me and JongKook oppa are just brother-sister relatioship! (uneasy, like she is trying to explain the misunderstand)

At the same time, Jihyo keep peeking on Gary, she can clearly see that his facial expression is slowly changing. Gary doesn't say anything since then that he keep drinking with himself. Jihyo is also worry that Gary might got the wrong idea as the others keep teasing her. Jihyo excuses herself to the restroom, then Gary's phone vibrates. Actually Jihyo goes to the restroom to send Gary a message.

To: Kang Gary

Oppa, we need to talk later!

To: MongJi

I agree, I think we REALLY need to talk.

When Jihyo is backs to the table, she quickly askes the waitress to bring them the ticket, 

Haha: Ah wae, wae, wae? We're still enjoying the dinner!

Jihyo: Enough for today....!

Byul: How about we go for a second round, I see there is a club just 4 blocks from here.

Jihyo: (pretending like she just got a message from the hospital) Oh...sorry guys, I just got an emergency call, need to back to the hospital.

Haha: Then how about you hyung?

Gary: I feel dizzy, I wanna go home.

Jihyo: Kaja, kaja!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!