Chapter 43

Byul quickly got the news of Gary and Jihyo's relationship the next day when she see Haha, she got initial shock for few seconds before she gathered herself back. Not waiting any long, she hurriedly give Jihyo a call for a confirmation.

Byul: Unnie, I just heard from Haha oppa, is it real that you and Gary oppa are together now?

Jihyo: That big mouth Ha DongHoon. (sounds like she is cursing Haha out)

Byul: Omo...unnie~~ I always wish that you and Gary oppa could be together and I just don't belived it until now that my wish is actually granted. (exciting, tearing and very emotional)

Jihyo: Calm down girl, it's not a big deal at all.

Byul: Chuk-ha-hae unnie, be happy. I know you had found the right man on earth.

Jihyo: Ah...go..mawo and now stop being too emotional.

++++++++++++++++++

It had been several days since their last meet, everyone gets so busy with their work commitments, even Gary and Jihyo could barely spend sometimes together only through the phone calls, messages. Today is also another busy day for Jihyo in the hospital, there is so many patients like always, Jihyo wish all the diseases would disappeared and no one would have to come to the hospital anymore. It's finally come to the lunch time, the only time she can sit down in front of the dinning table and enjoys the food. The cafeteria's menu looks pretty delicious today, they offer most of Jihyo's favorite dishes. Unlike the usual days, she is getting more foods for herself cuz eating is one of her most liked habit. After Jihyo done picking her lunch, she is looking for any empty table she can spot. While she is inspecting the area, she spotted JongKook not too far from where she is standing. She fasten her foot steps over to JongKook's table and asked if she can take a sit with him, JongKook who is reading his medical book and eating at the same time finally noticed Jihyo is talking to him, he kindly offers her the seat on the other side of the table. Even though they are working under the same hospital but it does been quite awhile for them to spend sometimes alone like this, especially after last time when Jihyo rejected his confession. And it is Jihyo who started the conversation,

Jihyo: Oppa, how are you doing lately. The hospital got pretty busy these days that we don't have time to catch up with each other.

JongKook: Keudae, I thought my life would only seeing patients and patients only. (joking)

Jihyo: ㅋㅋㅋ even you said so and you are still reading a medical book?!?

JongKook: You know we always have to update our knowledge in order to help the patients.

They happily chatting with each other and Jihyo can only takes few spoon of foods then she suddenly feels like she doesn't want to eat anymore, she froze and thinking what is wrong with her that she thought her stomach must be craving for food after such a busy day.

JongKook: Waeyo? The food tasted bad already?

Jihyo: Ani, I just feel like I don't have any appetite.

JongKook: Are you feeling okay?

Jihyo: I has been like this in the past few days, I didn't had appetite and always felt like I didn't get enough sleep but nowhere is hurting.

JongKook: You should go to have a check up as soon as possible, you can't let yourself get sick. You should know that well since you are a doctor.

Jihyo: Alasso!

Jihyo listens well to JongKook then she thinks about it a little bit then she suddenly remember something.

Jihyo: AH!!!! (surprised at herself which also surprised JongKook)

JongKook: Wae? Wae? Wae?

Jihyo: Oppa, I just remember I have something to do. I have to leave now, can you help me to clean my plate up. Gomawo oppa, annyeong! (runs out the cafeteria)

Jihyo quickly runs to the outside of the building, gets out her phone and dials Byul's number. Luckily this time around is also Byul's lunchtime so she picks up the phone in just few ringings, Jihyo is shivering when she talks to Byul which makes Byul a little worry of why is Jihyo being this nervous.

Jihyo: Are you free today? I need to see you! (shivering)

Byul: Unnie, is it really serious that you can't tell me over the phone? (worrying)

Jihyo: Just see me at our old place, alaji!!!

Byul: Alasso, I'll be there as soon as I'm done this evening.

During this whole time, Jihyo keep looking on her watch, hoping the time would go more faster, she started to get annoyed. Jihyo pumps into JongKook in the hallway but seen like she is out of her mind that she doesn't seem to see JongKook right in front of her. JongKook has to calls her few times before Jihyo realized who is talking to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!