Chapter 24

Jihyo: Kang Gary, I think I like you! How do you feel about me? (her face got redden and she's breathing heavily)

Gary got stunned by what he just heard that Jihyo is actually confessing to him, his jaw dropped that he doesn't know how to reponse. 

Gary: I...I think....it's impossible for anything to happen between us (sadly)

Jihyo: Wmoh? Wae? What do you mean impossible? 0.0

Gary: You have a boyfriend already...How could we...

Jihyo: WMOH???? Who told you I have a boyfriend?

Gary: Eh? It were Haha and Byul who told me, they even said they saw you were dating some guy the other night!

Jihyo: Haha and Byul ka?? Wow~~~ (Now Jihyo understand what Gary mean and also know that she got stalked the whole time that night) Ok,  listen to me, what Haha and Byul told you was wrong, totally misunderstood. I didn't date that guy, he is my oppa. Because we knew each other since college and working in the same hospital that we even become more closer!

Gary: I thought.....

Jihyo: I like him as a brother but not the same feeling I'm having for you. Oh~~~! So is that the reason why you are acting coldly to me this whole time??? >:(

Gary got caught by her question, he's trying to avoid her eyes contact which makes thing more obvious. Pissed by Gary's cold hearted expression that she doesn't care anymore, Jihyo opened the door, left without waiting for his reply. Gary quickly going after her and grabs on her hand,

Gary: Jihyo-ah~ where are you going, you haven't hear my reply yet?

Jihyo: Mo-la, I'm tired, I want to go home now!! (angrily speaking to Gary without looking at him)

Seeing Jihyo is embarrassed  just makes Gary laughs, 

Jihyo: Yah, Kang Gary what are you lauging at? (blushed, swings away Gary's hand)

Gary quickly caught her hands, slowly he approached closer to her and placed a kiss on her lip which makes Jihyo froze.

Gary: Is that good enough to be my answer for you?? ~^^~ (joking)

Jihyo's lip slowly curved upward until she can't go any further and slightly hit another time to his chest, 

Gary: Palli go inside, the weather is getting chilly. (caressing but Jihyo keep shaking her head like she doesn't want to go anywehre now) Wae? You don't  want to seperate with me?

Jihyo: Of course not, I see the time is still early that I don't want to be home already! (acting up)

Gary: Then I guess someone wants to follow me tonight? But I'm going back to my office though, can't go anywhere tonight.

Jihyo: That's fine, I just want to see the place you're work at!!!

Gary: Whatever you say, kaja!

They're holding hands while they walk back to the car and off to Gary's office. On the way there, they passed by a grocery store to buy some snacks, out of Gary's imagination that Jihyo can eat more than how she actually looks, she gets herself a full basket of snacks when Gary only get himself a pack of chips.

Gary: Wow~ can you eat this many?

Jihyo: Not me, these are for you also!!! 

Then they arrived at Gary's office, as expected, the employees are all off at this hour, only Gary's office light is still on that he kept it on before he went out hours ago. This is the first time Jihyo goes over to Gary's place where he works everyday. Jihyo takes a careful look around the room, seeing how neat and clear Gary's keeping his office. She also see that Gary received a lot of awards, certificates for his excellent works hanging on the wall, she totally got amazed by that. Suddenly, Jihyo's feeling a pair of hands are wrapping around her waist which makes she feel extreme comfortable and secured. 

Gary: What are you looking at? (softly whispers to Jihyo's ear)

Jihyo: Oppa, you are so Jjiang!!! Look at how many award you recevied, but why can't I see any picture in your office?

Gary: Still looking for one cuz I always wanted to had a picture of my girlfriend on my desk so I can looks at her everyday!

Jihyo: I won't give you any picture of me that you could stop wishing! ^^

Gary: Oh~ when did I asked you for a photo?

Jihyo: Oppa~~~ ^///^

Gary: Merong!

Jihyo: Oppa, for real, how come you are being this successful?

Gary: Because of you!

Jihyo: Eh? Why me? (kind of surprised by his answer that she turned around and asked him what does it mean while Gary's still having his hands on her waist)

Gary: Remember how competitive we were back in college, we always wanted to be better than each other. In order to win over you that I studied really really hard to get this far in life, somehow I wanted to thank you for being my motivation.

 Jihyo's so touched that she doesn't know how to react, she can only mumbles in her voice. Without a second word, Gary gently peeks a kiss on Jihyo's forehead and her lip to show his appreciation to her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!