Chapter 15

Just like that, Jihyo is walking alone down the sidewalk path, she is thinking about it again and again without heading toward any specific direction. The truth that Jihyo did had a crush on JongKook but now Gary's also getting in place that she's confused between the men. That night after Jihyo left, JongKook is reflecting on his early actions, was he approaching too fast toward Jihyo which he afraid he might break the friendship between them if Jihyo rejected him. JongKook thought about it until the dawn time, the next morning he doesn't have energy to report to work. During his lunch time, a coming call is ringing on his phone, JongKook almost choked from the food when he sees the name on the screen. 

JongKook: Oh,...Jihyo..ah (nervously)

Jihyo: Oppa, can we meet after today? (calmly)

JongKook: Sure, why not?

JongKook's heart is beating thousand miles a minute that he afraids she would say something he doesn't want to hear. But they agree to meet up at the near by coffee shop. Jihyo is the first one to come since today is her day off, JongKook quickly rushes over once he got dismiss by the seniors. Jihyo is waiting patiently to JongKook by enjoying her cup of Americano and reading the news on her phone. Suddenly she feels like someone is rushing over to her table, when she looks up to see who that person is. 

Jihyo: Oh oppa, you're here :) (JongKook is running breathlessly to her, Jihyo grinned and surprised by JongKook's rushness)

JongKook: Mianne, I'm late. Something came up at the last minute that I had to stayed to help the seniors. But I tried to run as fast as I could. (breathing hard)

Jihyo: Gwaenchana, gwaechana, I just got here also.

The waiter: (walks over) Would you like something to drink?

JongKook: Give me a cup of coffee please.

The waiter: Yes, I will bring it right over.

JongKook: So what is the thing you wanna talk about?

Jihyo: Oppa....about what you said last night...

JongKook: You make your decision?!?

Jihyo: Ne...(slowly puts down the cup of Americano on her hand to the table ) Oppa, gomawo for loving me but....I'm still not really sure about my feeling for you right now, I want to get to know you more before I decide. It's not something like I rejected you but I just want be clear about our relationship. I don't know if you are okay with that?? (worriedly asking JongKook)

JongKook: I understand (disappointed) I will wait for you. *lets out a sigh and looks at his watch* We still have some time today, should we go on a date?

Jihyo: Huh? 0.0

JongKook: Wae? Didn't you said you want us to get to know each other more, then why don't we start it right away! 

Jihyo: Ah...keudae!!! :) then what should we do?

JongKook: We can do what couples usually do: dinner together, watch a movie, take a walk later.

Jihyo: Sounds good, kaja!!! (kindly accepts)

First, they go to the movie theater for a comedy movie, during the movie time, JongKook takes several attempts to get a hold on to Jihyo's hand but he failed. His action almost get caught by Jihyo that she keep offers him the foods or drink or sometimes people passes by to get out of the row. After the movie, Jihyo starts to feel hungry and she suggests to eat something at the truck snack store in front of the theater. They have tteokbokki and soju for the dinner, then they take a walk. On the way, Jihyo is feeling full that she ate and drink a lot tonight, she feels happy for that by swaying her hands back and forward, only JongKook is nervously walking behind. Abruptly, he comes up to Jihyo and he's ready to grab a hold onto her hand, this time Jihyo's phone sudden rings and she's busy answering the phone. JongKook slipped the chance that he takes a disappointed look at Jihyo who is smilling at the phone when she knows who is calling her. 

Jihyo: Oh Byul ah!! What's up??? 

Byul: Unnie, where are you right now, are you free?

Jihyo: Now??? Oh!! 

Byul: Unnie, can you come to X club that I have something important to tell you!!

Jihyo: You want me to come over NOW? (takes a look at JongKook as she repeating Byul's word like asking his permission to go over there) Is it really that important? (suspicion)

Byul: No joking this time!!!

Jihyo: (JongKook nods like he agrees) Alasso, will be right over (grinned and hanged up) Oppa, are you sure? (to JongKook)

JongKook: What can I do, whatever we still have more time for dating like this!!! (even teasing Jihyo) Palli ka, she must be waiting for you.

Jihyo: Then I will see you tomorrow oppa!!!!! Annyeong~

JongKook forced out a smile on his face, waving and sending her off just like that. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!