"That great, we can have some before leaving."

Are you that serious of taking me over to your house, man?!

"I'm going to be grounded during the weekend."

"I can call your mother to let me visit you."

"......"

I give up. I have no other excuses, but to go to his house cause there no WAY in the Seven levels of hell that he coming over into my room. My domain, my sanctuary and private place will not be damned by him!

"Fine I'll go over to your house tomorrow." I said anime crying mini rivers while I swear I see him smirking besides me.

The waitress came over with a tray of the sweets we ordered.

"How everyone doing this evening?" She said placing the treats in front of us on the table.

"Oh we do-"

"Great, my boyfriend and I were just chatting." Said Sata-Kenshin as he grab my hand bringing me close to him.

Wait what?!

I look at him a bit shocked but met with his terrifying cold stare that said play along.

"Y-yeah,we doing fine." I said stuttering a bit. I feel my cheek flushed embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable on how close I am to him.

"You two make a good couple." The waitress giggled and bow, leaving the me to my doomed.

"C-can you let me go?" I blushes a bit more as he continues to held my hand, then sudden pull me over by it.

"And why would I do that, h.o.n.e.y.?" He said leaning to my face with that damn smirk on his face. I squirm a bit as I felt his hands moving around my waist.

"what is he up to?!?" I panicked in my head while outside I nervously smile a bit.

"Your pie's slice getting warm, it won't taste good when the room temperature goes up." I said due to the fact that I know chocolate cream pie must always be at the right temperature of cold to remain tasty and creamy. It is one of my favorite pies, though I don't eat much of it since I love Strawberry shortcake more.

"Why don't you feed me then?" Kenshin said like it was obvious helding me closer to his body.

"..."

My mind went blank a bit as a screen pop up in front of me, freezing time once again.

Quest

Feed Kenshin

Success: 1000+ exp, kenshin's friendship lvl up, Kenshin's ❤-- and pervert 10-
Failure: 500 exp, Kenshin's requests lvl up+, and pervert 30+
Escape: 100 exp, Kenshin's 💜 and ❤ lvl up+++

[Yes] [No] [Escape]

"there no escaping this?!?" I mentally cried once I saw the option. I know escape from out of the question. I didn't want to have angry Kenshin's after my a**.

I know that failure to feed him, would end with me having to do more chorus and work from Kenshin.

I signed a bit with defect as I press the Yes button.

"Fine." I said to Kenshin as I carefully cut a piece of the chocolate pie's slice.

Kenshin looked at me with a bewild and surprised look.

"Is that a blush I see? Probably my imagination, the devil doesn't blush."

"Your serious going to feed me?" He said with a weird tone.

"Yes, now open your mouth and get this over with." I said not noticing my wordplay as the cashier lady from across the room squealed while blushing.

Kenshin look at me and open his mouth. I carefully place the forkful of pie in his mouth and took the fork away after he eaten the piece.

Kenshin turn away from me with his hand to his mouth for some reason so I decided it was time to escape as I slide off his lap and sat down back into my seat.

"There I feed you, happy?" I asked kenshin, placing his fork back onto the his plate next to his pie slice.

I goes back to finishing my cake slice once I see him goes back to eating his pie. I noticed that his ❤ went down alot, though a very tiny 💝 appears and that somehoe made me felt happy, cause yay! No more torturous paperworks.

"I hope there no more paperwork." I thought to myself as I eat, not noticing that a heart event ended as the the cashier lady took picture of us with a tag behind it stating 'couple feeding one another' on the back of it.

------------------

And I done writing for those chapter. It took me a while to get this all together cause of chorus at home and studying but I did it.

Though I don't know if I got it all right, and fixed.

Anyone who seen any Grammer mixed up, tell me please so I may fix it. And have a great day