Chapter 1

*Two years later*

Today was Jungkook's first day of high school, he was attending the same school as Taehyung, who was currently waiting for him outside his door with his brother. 

"Hey kookie!" Taehyung waved 

"Hey, Taehyung! Hey Namjoon." Jungkook said as he sat in the back seat and buckled himself in.

"Are you excited for your first day?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, but also kinda nervous. I'm going to be meeting new people and everything."

"Don't worry you'll be fine," Taehyung reassured. 

"Make sure you protect him at all cost, you know how it is," Namjoon whispered to Tae making sure Jungkook couldn't hear. 

"I know hyung, don't worry. I'll take care of him."

"Well, we're here. Taehyung am I picking you up today?" 

"I think I'll walk home with Jungkook today." Namjoon nodded and drove off. Tae then turned around to find Jungkook gone. 

"Jungkook? Jungkook?!" Taehyung ran inside searching for him, when he spots him talking to a orange haired boy. He sighs in relief as he makes his way towards them. 

"Don't run off like that." He said playfully slapping Jungkook on his shoulder .

"Sorry, Hyung. Oh, this is Jimin, Jimin meets Taehyung."

"Hello, i'm also new to this school. Like kook here." Jimin said as he waved receiving a wave back Tae.

"Well, It's very nice to meet you--" Before Tae could finished his sentence he got cut off by the school bell.

RING RING

"Well, there goes the bell. I'm off to class. Meet me at the locker 263 at the end of school," Taehyung said. 

"Okay, Hyung. I'll see you later. " Jungkook said as he grabbed Jimin's hand and walked off, Taehyung walking the opposite direction.

*End of the school day* 

Jungkook had just finished his last class and had been talking with Jimin by Tae's locker. When he spotted Tae heading towards their direction. 

"Tae!" He yelled as he took off running, leaving Jimin behind. Not aware of his surroundings, he bumped into something...or someone.

A pair of cold eyes stared down at him. He gulped before speaking up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't --" Jungkook was held up against the lockers by his collar.

"Do you know how much this fucking cost?!!" The guy yelled, his grip getting tighter.

"Leave him alone, JooSung!" Taehyung yelled, tugging at the hem of JooSung's shirt.

JooSung let go of Jungkook and turned to Taehyung, towering over him.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Taehyung spoke.

"Don't act so tough, pretty boy! " A smirk making its way onto JooSung's face. " We still have to talk." He whispered into Tae's ear.

"Jungkook, y-you can go home without me, Jimin can go with you." 

"No hyung-" Jungkook was interrupted by JooSung "Hey! You heard him, get out of here!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for confirmation in which he received a nod.

Jungkook hesitantly backed away but was startled when Jimin grabbed his hand and ran off with him.

JooSung turned his head at Taehyung and grabbed his wrist. Leaning down to ear, he smirks as he whispers "We have some unfinished business that needs tending to." 

Before Taehyung knew it, he was being dragged into an empty classroom.

[unedited]