Chapter 3

I reached College!!

Omg!! I have only heard about this college!

I am really entering into it.

I found my class and was about to enter, I heard some girls behind me saying something, I thought there were saying something about me, so I turned back, I saw them saying "omg!! Gwen came!!... see,.. she is there" pointing the finger to that weird girl who is my roommate!!

OK! So she is my senior and her name is "Gwen"!!

But is she so popular in the college?

Anyways, I went into my class and sat on the bench.

Other girl sat beside me I took a long breath to talk to her, as I saw Gwen such a weird girl and don't know how the girls are in this college

But, the girl who is sitting beside me gave a sweet grin and forwarded her hand and said " Hey!! I am Maya".

So, I have shaken hands with her and said

" Hey!! I am Aliza".

Maya: Where do u live?

Aliza: In the hostel, and u?

Maya: my house is near the hostel only, If I am not wrong.... are you a new roommate of Gwen?

Aliza: Yes!! do you know her? are you both friends?

Maya: No, We are not friends, As I said you, I live near the hostel, so hopefully I will know about her, as she lives in hostel and study in this college right?

Aliza: Ohhh!!! I see She is really weird, she didn't even tell me her name, I heard from some other girls, Why is she like that?

Maya: No one knows!! I understand, when you came here?

Aliza: Yesterday Afternoon.

Maya: Omg!! Are you serious, no one has stayed with her one night, you are really brave.

Aliza: I too don't know, I was too shocked to see such an insane girl.

Did she have any mental problem or what?

why is she like that..?

Maya: Maybe dear!! most of the girls did a complaint who came in that room to live with her, she is staying in a hostel from 1 year and no one managed to be their more than a minute.

You are really brave!!