I pulled out two pans from under the sink while Niall laid out the pancake mix, eggs, milk, sausage, bread, and butter. We set to work, me instructing Niall as he tried not to burn or mess up anything. After we where done I pulled out two plates and piled them high with at least two servings each. I sat at the small table across from Niall, we ate, both of us finishing all of our food. Just as I placed the dishes in the sink the bedroom door opened and Zayn, Liam and Lou all stumbled, shirtless, into the room.

"I smell food," Zayn said,

"Well come and get what's left, Niall and I already ate." I said rinsing off the plates.

"It's a miracle any things left." Liam commented, grabbing a plate. Louis did the same, filing it then going back to the bedroom.

"What's wrong with Louis?" I asked, 

"Dylan called him last night." Liam said, taking a bite of his pancake. Be side me I felt Niall stiffen, his whole body giving a shudder.

"Poor Lou," I said, leaning against the counter.

"You want this?" Niall asked me holding out a half eaten banana,

"Sure," I said taking it, Liam and Zayn both stopped and starred at me.

"What?" I asked my mouth full,

"Niall never shares food," Zayn said, 

I swallowed, "He did with me so, ha!" I said leaving the kitchen, "I'm going to go and shower I'll be right back." I said leaving for my/Niall/Harry's room. After I finished I returned to the other room and found Niall and Louis reading a sheet of paper.

“Is that the schedule for today?” I asked, both boys jumped as if they just now noticed me.

“No, umm it's that letter the receptionist gave you.” Niall said, his voice hiding something.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that, what’s it say?” I asked, Niall and Louis both looked at one another.

“Niall, Louis tell me now.” I threatened, 

“Just tell'er, she has to now.” Louis whispered to Niall, Niall nodded and handed me that paper. I took it and read,

Hello Sweetheart,

Did you like our little gift we left for you at your last hotel? Trust me when I say we will finnish what we started, Joey is eager to continue the little game he had going. We have ways of finding you, just like the last girl. She thought she could get away, but just like you she was stupid and worthless, and just like her we will kill you like the useless person you are. To bad I didn't kill your little friend, but at least now I have more of a selection to choose from when I pick them off one by one in front of you. See you soon.

 with love, Sherry.

I re-read the letter twice before it clicked in my brain that they where here.