78. Old Friends.

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Audrey!” I yelled when I felt her hand wrenched from mine. I turned around only to find my path blocked by cameras and people.

“Niall is it true that your girlfriend Audreigh is cheating on you?”

“Niall, is it true that she’s pregnant with Zayn’s baby?” 

“Niall, is she trying to tear you away from the band?”

"Get out of my way!" I yelled, I ignored the people screaming at me trying to find Audrey through the crowd that seemed to be getting bigger. “Audrey!” I yelled again, I pushed my way through, looking, until I tripped on something, falling to the ground. I looked up and came face to face with her, her eyes where closed and blood trickled down her face and formed a little pool on the pavement.

“Oh no, no no no.” I panicked, I shook her shoulder but she didn’t move, “Help!” I yelled to the people who where watching, a couple got out their phones and started to video.

“Niall?” I heard a girl’s voice yell, I looked up but my mind wasn't reregistering anything, but I did notice when a woman knelt down next to me, she had white/blonde hair but that was all I noticed, “Niall, oh my gosh! Are you hurt?” She said. I froze, I knew that voice.

“Perrie?” I asked, she nodded,

“Yes it's me, are you okay?” She asked, I nodded.

“I'm fine but Audrey is bleeding, we need to get her out of here and to a hospital!” I said trying to pick Audrey up in the small space, Perrie helped me up and began pushing through people, helping me to the hotel parking lot. As soon as we entered the gates surrounding the parking lot the boys, Cat, Louis, Eleanor, Dan and Sandy ran out to us, looks of worry on their faces, 

“Niall, oh my gosh! What happened? Is she okay?” Louis asked, I shook my head, no,

“No she won't wake up, she’s breathing but her head is bleeding, and she's pale, we need to go to the hospital now!” I said, Liam nodded and ran off to find Paul, I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks and watched as they fell silently onto her hair.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“I found it, let's go.” Liam said holding up his iPod. I nodded and looked out the window of the tour bus, the sky was getting dark and the crowd of people outside the private gates surrounding the parking lot, was getting bigger. 

“Harry, can I ask you a question?” He asked, I shrugged.

“Why did you do it?” He asked furrowing his eyebrows, I shrugged again, messing with the seam on the top of the couch. 

“I dunno, I- it's just, when I first met her, I saw how scared she was, but also so trusting. I had never seen anything like her, and all I wanted was to protect her. When she and Niall started dating I really didn’t think it would last, but after a while, I knew they where in love, and that's when I knew she and Niall somehow had to break up... I never thought about what it would do to her. I feel so bad because I know, deep down, I was just being overprotective and paranoid. I wish I could take back what I did.” I said, finally letting my feelings go. Liam nodded.