63. Past Blast.

Audrey's P.O.V.

"Audrey let's go." Liam said, taking my arm softly, leading me to a room where the other guys where. 

"It's her nineteenth birthday! We have to go!" Louis was saying, his tone urgent. 

"I don't know, she broke you pretty badly last time she was around." Zayn said, his face straight.

"But it's her birthday!" Louis said, not giving up the argument.

"I think we should go." Niall said, his tone unreadable.

"I think so as well." Liam said, letting my arm go. 

"So… who's going to ask for address?" Harry asked, 

"I will. I want to go alone tonight and we can all go over tomorrow and see her." Louis said, his voice hopeful. 

"Louis are you sure you should go alone?" Niall asked, 

"Yeah, I have put this off for to long." Louis said, sighing, 

"Alright, we'll see you back at the hotel then." Harry said. Louis nodded and left the room, the door swinging shut behind him. 

"We'd better go." Niall said, his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the floor. 

"Niall," I breathed, walking over to him, placing my hand on his arm. He look at me, his eyes unreadable. I sighed and pulled him into a hug, wrapping my arms tightly around him. In turn he wrapped his arms around me as well, burring his face in the crook of my neck. 

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. 

"Love you more." I whispered back. He pulled away, pressing a kiss to my un-cut cheek. 

"Let's go." Zayn said, heading for the door. 

"Audrey." Liam said, holding gout his hand, reluctantly I took it, my eyes watching Niall and he replaced his hands in his pockets.

*

(Back at the hotel)

"We only have one room?" Aravis asked, her tone shocked.

"Yeah, we are only here for two more nights." Harry said, pulling this shirt off. 

"Oh," She said, her eyes on Harry. 

"Don't worry about it." He said, kissing her.

"Get a room guys." Niall said, agitated. 

"We would if we could." Harry said like it was obvious. 

"T.m.i." Liam said, making a face. I looked back at Harry and noticed Aravis was starring at me, but as I looked she turned away, her eyes on the floor.