32. Six Flags.

Audrey's P.O.V.

"Oh, hey Harry. Where's Liam?" I asked as Harry walked onto the bus. 

"He's with Jarvis right now blowing off some steam." Harry said, 

"Oh. It didn't go well then hmm?" I said, folding one of my shirts. 

"Ermm, no." He said, I sighed,

"So what's going to happen? We leave in just a few hours." I said, zipping my suitcase up. 

"I don't know." He said, 

*

Liam's P.O.V. 

Left, Left, Right hook. Duck. Right, Left,

"You can do better than that!" Mark said, taking my blows with the hand pads. I growled, letting all may anger flow out at I boxed. "Better!" Mark praised, 

"Liam!" Paul's voice called. I growled again but I ignored him, hitting the pads again and again. "Liam!" Paul called again, this time closer. 

"What do you want Paul?" I asked, keeping my attention on my boxing.

"She can stay." Paul said bluntly.

"What?" I asked, standing up straight and looking at Paul, holding my taped hand up to Mark. 

"I talked to Sarah and she said she could use some help in the kitchens. Harry said the girl could cook so I figured she should be made useful." He said, 

I nodded, still angry at him but glad he was letting her stay. 

"Okay. Let's get this done. We have to leave in a few hours." Mark said tapping the side of my head with the boxing pads. Paul walked off and I continued..

Left, Right, Right, Duck, Left, Left.

*

Audrey's P.O.V.

"Paul! Please!" Louis begged, 

"Fine!" Paul sighed, not ready for another fight. We all cheered. 

"We're going to Six Flags! We're going to Six Flags!" We chanted. Paul sighed again and Allen got into the drivers seat. 

"To Six Flags!" Allen announced. 

*

(Six Flags California)

“Guys and girls, calm down right now or we will go home!” Paul yelled over his shoulder, immediately the deafening noise of eleven hyper, excited, and sugar filled teens momentarily subsided. We brought Josh, Sandy, Dan and Jon with us so I super excited about spending more time with them seeing as I just saw them here and there at the shows and maybe at the bus once and a while.

“Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, I need you to behave yourselves, if a fan wants a pic or a signing... just do it. We will meet back at the gate at 5:00 tonight, if you are late I’m leaving you here. That goes to all of you.” Paul said as he pulled into the vast parking lot.

“I promise!” We all shouted at once making everyone laugh and me smile. Paul parked and we jumped out of the small bus Paul had rented to haul us all around in, and walked to the gate.

“Ooo I want to go on that!” Sandy yelled, pointing skyward to a huge sling shot type thing. I felt the skin crawl on my arms as I watched as a chair attached to two huge rubber bands, was shot into the air, the people strapped inside screaming and shouting in fear and excitement. 

“How 'bout you? You gonna have a go?” Niall asked me, My eyes grew wide.

“No thank you, you can go, but that is just... no.” I said trying to keep the fear out of my voice. Niall smirked at me,

“Does some one have a fear of heights?” He teased, poking a finger at my hip.

“Yes, I do, and I don’t plan of facing those fears today thank you very much.” I teased back and was a little surprised when Niall’s smile fell from his face, he stopped walking.

“I didn’t know you had a fear of heights.” He said, his eyebrows furrowing.

“Yeah, it's stupid I know, but...” I shrugged, “Not much I can do about it.” Niall shook his head,

“It's not stupid, its a real phobia, and I understand.” He said with a little smile, I smiled back and we continued after the others who has already gotten the tickets and where waiting on us.