/Part 34\

When Daniel was quiet, it usually meant he was thinking about something. You could see it the the way he would zone out, and his pure blue eyes would focus on one spot. Tonight, Daniels eyes were focused on Chloe but he was far, far away. It kind of scared her. Daniel was always talking. It was Chloe's job to be far away, not Daniels.

"Are you okay?" Chloe whispered.

"Yeah. Are you?" He whispered back. Snapping out of his daze.

"I am now."

A smile graced his face.

"Daniel, I'm sorry."

He frowned.

"You don't need to apologize, love." He whispered.

"Yes I do. I should've told you all."

"Yes. You should've. But it's okay. You were scared. I'm not upset with you, anyways. I'm upset with Tristan. No guy should ever treat a girl like that, especially not you." Daniel whispered.

Chloe didn't respond.

"You still don't understand how much you mean to me. Do you?" Daniel whispered.

"I just thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

"Like I said before, that could never be possible. You'd have to do something truly awful for me to no want anything to do with you. Like cheat on me with a band mate. Or Tyler or Chris." Daniel laughed.

Chloe smiled.
"I would never."

Daniel blinked twice.
"You do realize that your extremely perfect to me. Right?"

Chloe shook her head.
"Daniel trust me- you'll find someone better."

"I don't want anyone else. I just want you, Chloe. I love everything about you."

Chloe laid her head over in his chest. Daniel continued whispering.

"I just want you to know that your loved. So much."

"Daniel I'm-"

"Stop. Don't try to tell me you don't deserve love. Don't try to tell me your not good enough. Just believe me when I say what I say."

Chloe smiled into his chest.
"Thank you Daniel."

"Thank you for coming into my life and breaking my nose."

"I didn't break it!"

"Yes you did!"

"SHUTUP!" Zach groaned from underneath a pillow.

Both of them snickered, and then after some time Chloe finally slept.

•••

Chloe woke before Daniel and Zach around five a.m. like she always did. She got out of bed and slipped on her ravenclaw tank and a pair of ripped jeans with some converse. Then she did her makeup and straightened her hair.

"Your already up?" Zach asked as he stumbled out of bed.

"I always wake up early. Most of the time."

"Nice shirt. What is it?"

Chloe dropped her jaw and gawked at him.

"What?" Zach asked with a tiny laugh.

"Don't talk to me anymore." Chloe laughed.

"What?! It's a Harry Potter thing. Right?"

"Yes, it's a Harry Potter thing. Muggle." Chloe said the last part under her breath.

"What did you call me?"

"Noooothing."

"Chloe!" Zach whined.

Chloe laughed.

Daniel started moving and then slowly sat up. His hair was messy and all over the place, and he was shitless. Needless to say, it made Chloe weak at the knees.

He grinned when he saw her watching him out of the corner of her eyes.

"Like what you see, Chloe?"

Chloe blushed and looked away.
"You wish, Daniel Seavey."

"Awww she's blushing!"

"Zach if you don't shut up I'm gonna actually kill you."

••••

The three met the rest of the gang in the lobby with all their stuff.

"Ayyy my ravenclaw!" Jonah called to Chloe when he saw her. He was wearing his Grryffindor shirt. Chloe laughed out loud and ran up to him.

"My Harry!"

"My Luna!"

The both laughed as everyone else looked at them sideways. Both Jonah and Chloe had a unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter.

"All the muggles are looking at us weird." Chloe whispered. Jonah snickered like a little kid. Both of them began laughing again.

"Is it gonna be like this all day?" Tate groaned.

"Is Snape always gonna love Lilly?" Chloe asked.

Jonah snickered again.

"I have no clue what your talking about but I guess it means yes." Jack said.

"Is Remus Lupin a wearwolf?" Jonah asked.

Chloe gasped.
"Wait! I've gotta know, do you ship Wolfstar?"

Jonah gasped too.
"Of course!"

"Okay, fangirls. The Uber's are here. Let's go." Tate said with a tiny smile. 

They got into the two Uber's. Tate forced Jonah and Chloe to go in separate ones, so that they wouldn't fangirl the whole way there. Daniel, Corbyn, Christina, and chloe all rode in one together. Christina was honestly one of Chloe's new favorite people. She was so fun to be around and Corbyn was literally made for her. They were both incredibly funny and just perfect all-in-all. They were talking about the tour Christina was planning, when she turned to Chloe.

"Would you like to be one of the guests at my tour?"

Chloe's mouth fell open.
"Who would want to come see me? All of the boys fans hate my guts."

Daniel and Corbyn both frowned.
"Are you sure about that?" Corbyn asked.

Chloe nodded her head.
"Last I checked i was still getting hate."

"Well lots of our real fans absolutely love you." Daniel said. Corbyn nodded along.

"Christina. If they want me, of course I will. It's for you after all." Chloe said. Christina smiled and began to type something on her phone.

After a moment her phone dinged and Christina read the text, then looked up to Chloe.
"My manager thinks it's a great idea!"