/Part 8\

Chloe sat down in the car with a huff

"So the sweet teas not coming out, huh?"

"Apparently not, here." Daniel said and took her sweatshirt off. He handed it to her and Chloe read what it said.

"The invitation tour?"

"Yeah, I cant wait." Daniel said with a happy little grin.

"W-What is the invitation tour?"

"It's our tour that's named after our EP invitation, we leave for it right after the music video drops."

Chloe felt like the wind had been knocked out of her.
"Your...leaving?"

"Well, you kinda have to travel to go on tour so...yeah."

Chloe was silent as she slipped into the hoodie, it smelled like cologne. The expensive kind, but it also smelled like Daniel alone.
It was a beautiful combination.

"Are...are you okay?"
Daniel asked as he stole glances at the Girl.

"Your leaving so soon." Chloe muttered.

"I may be leaving, but trust me, Your not getting rid of me that easily." Daniel smirked.

Chloe blushed and let out a satisfied sigh she didn't know she was holding.

"Okay, that's a shame, I was hoping it would be that easy."

"Mmhmm sure, give me your phone." Daniel said as he stopped at a intersection.

"Why?"

"I need to put my number in your phone, I'm gonna miss your sarcastic comments, so I need for you to text them to me."

Chloe rolled her eyes to hide her smile and opened her phone.

"What's your number?"

"You've gotta promise you won't leak it."

"Okay, I promise."

Daniel told her his number as he continued to drive to set.

"You've gotta promise to call, every day. I'm relying on you because you won't give me your number."

"Daniel..."

"I know your gonna miss me."

"I've only knew you for a day, why do you think I'm gonna miss a guy who I've only known for a day?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

Daniel sighed and focused his clear blue eyes on the road.
"Chloe...I...Your Important to me..."

"Oh."

"And I know your gonna ask why your important to me, because we only met yesterday, but you...I wish I had more time to get to know you better."