/Part 19\

Chloe's house was boring and quiet without a certain band in it. They were always talking about something, or singing, or humming, or making beats on the table with their hands, or just doing anything. The silence was defining.

•••

The next morning Chloe woke early and dressed quickly. She was determined to get to the airport and see the boys off. The girl didn't know why she wanted to be there so badly, but she just wanted to see them -Daniel the most. She had to go to the script reading right after as well.

Chloe raced into the airport after parking her car. She scanned the crowd for five attractive boys surrounded by teenage girls. Something in her mind told her that Jonah would be getting coffee somewhere and decided to try the Starbucks. Sure enough he was there, scrolling through his phone wearing a hoodie and sweat pants.

"Jonah!" Chloe called.

He looked up and his face curved up into a smile. "Chloe! What're you doing here?"

Chloe walked over to him and hugged him before saying, "I came to see you idiots off. Where are the others?"

"You mean Daniel?" Jonah smirked.

"Shutup and tell me where they are!" Chloe blushed.

Jonah grinned.
"Zach and Jack are getting food, of course. Corbyn was here just a minute ago but I think he went to the bathroom. Daniel...I'm not sure but he was somewhere around here."

Suddenly, Chloe's vision went black. Ironic.

"Guess who?"

Chloe threw the hands off her eyes and spun around.

"Daniel fucking James Seavey I came here to surprise you! Damn it!" Chloe huffed before hugging him around the neck. Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her shoulder. He smiled at her hostility.

"Gonna miss you constantly bullying me." He mumbled.

To the side, Corbyn had been filming the whole entire sene. The boys had seen Chloe rush in to the airport earlier and decided to surprise her in return.

"Asshole." Chloe muttered in response.

"Now boarding flight AB4"

The two pulled away and both frowned. Chloe bit her lip.

"I-I don't like goodbyes but uh go be famous and make lots of girls happy."

Daniel hid his sad smile.
"Go become famous and make me happy."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Goodbye, Chloe Black. I promise I'll be back soon to be a pain in your arse."

"Goodbye, Daniel Seavey." She smiled. Chloe turned to Jonah and told him Goodbye. She hugged Daniel once more and then watched him walk away.

Why was that so painful?

Chloe eventually turned and walked away, remembering that she had a script reading in Hollywood in a hour

A/N

Hey lovelies!

So school is practically out for me, I'm officially a freshman. Lmao.

Anyways, that SHOULD mean regular updates if I can push my lazy ass to write. I feel like no one even likes this story anyways but it's whatever 😂

Please Vote & Comment if you like the story!

-Gracie ♥️