/Part 26\

"Hi Babe!" Tristan smiled, and opened his arms.

Chloe faked a smile back and hugged him. "Hey."

"I brought you a coffee," he said and pulled out his phone. Chloe smiled at the camera as he made a Instagram story of her. "LOOK at my beautiful girlfriend, doesn't she look amazing this morning?"

"Tristan stop, I look awful." Chloe laughed.

He would be a sweet boyfriend, if he wasn't blackmailing me. Chloe thought.

"Aw this is sweet and whatnot, but I need to do her makeup Tristan." Lola interrupted. Chloe silently thanked her. She was the only one that knew the truth.

Tristan shrugged and sat down in the seat beside her. Chloe decided to go on Instagram because she hadn't been on social media in the last two weeks. She liked Daniels recent posts with a smile, then continued to like the boys pictures too. She got another text from Daniel.

Daniel Seavey: Chloe?

Daniel Seavey: Your on social media now?

Daniel Seavey: Please. What's going on? I'm worried about you.

Jack Avery: So today I found this guys instagram. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND???

Jack Avery: I've not told Daniel, or any of the other guys. But you've got some explaining to do.

Chloe bit her lip and cursed in her head. Luckily, being the arrogant, cocky person he was, Tristan hadn't looked her way this whole time.

Chloe: Jack, I promise I will explain everything, it's not what it looks like. Trust me. Please. When filming is over and I'll never have to see Satan himself again, then I'll explain everything. Please Jack.

He texted back immediately.

Jack Avery: Okay, you've got my promise. Just please, don't hurt Daniel. He's drove himself insane, he thinks it's all his fault. He's not sleeping and he's faking it for the fans. I'm worried about him, I'm worried about you too.

Chloe: I miss you guys so much. Filming is over in two days. Then I leave here. Where will you guys be in two days?

Jack Avery: We'll be in Florida. Miami Florida. I can give you the exact details if you need.

Chloe: That would be great. I've gotta go now, bye Jack.

They filmed senes all day and late into the night. It was usually like that though. Chloe was extremely tired when she got into her Jeep. She usually didn't sleep when she was at home anyways. Tomorrow was the last day of filming, she reminded herself. She decided she would leave right after they were done, and hop on a plane to Miami.

@CorbynBesson Tweeted: @ChloeBlack I miss ur kitty cat :(