88. Relationships.

Start from the beginning

"What happened?!" Niall yelled, 

"I'll tell you what happened! Celebrity Magazine is running an article about how management's run their celebrities lives! They are using you, Audrey, and Liam as an example! If you had just listened to me none of this would have happened!" Marco screamed, scarring me. I cowered into Zayn's side, hiding behind his arm. His hand rubbed my knee, comforting me a little. 

"Well if you had just let me date her than they wouldn't have a story!" Niall said, 

"Don't you dare speak to me that way! I can and will end you of I don't get the respect I require!" Marco said, his voice low and dangerous. Louis, Harry and Liam where all watching, looks of apology on their faces. "And the rest of you are just as bad! Never listening to a word we say! Just doing your own thing! Well I will not stand for it! If it means sending all of these 'Girlfriends' home it's what I'll do!" Marco said, his gaze falling on the others now. "I have to go clean up your mess. I hope your happy." And with that Marco left the room.

Niall cursed loudly, punching the wall. I was still to shocked to register much. Paul’s cell phone rang and he answered it,

“Hello? Hi Simon, what do you... Oh okay. I will. Bye.” Paul hung up. letting out a heavy sigh. “Simon isn't as mad as Marco is, but he's not happy.” He said, his shoulders slumping.

Niall placed his hands against the counter, his head down.

“What did Simon say?” Zayn asked, Niall scoffed,

“Not much.” Paul said, Niall still staring at the countertop. I stood slowly and walked over to him, putting an arm around his shoulders, resting my head on his arm. Niall sighed and leaned his head against mine. We stood there for a while, nobody saying anything, unable to think of anything to say. Zayn got up and went to his room Louis and Harry following him. Paul left eventually along with Sandy, Jon and Dan. Josh stayed, trying to help me comfort Niall who seemed pissed at himself more than anyone else. 

After a while I went to my room and closed the door, flopping on the bed and grabbing my iPad, I turned it on and pulled up my music. I opened the playlist that held all of my One Direction music from all of their albums plus more, one of the bonuses to your boyfriend being a pop star is you get the music that never went public. The ones that where never put on the Up all Night or Take Me Home albums. I pressed shuffle and Rock Me began to play. I went to the bathroom and began to pack my things, dancing to the beat. After I finished I left and returned to the bedroom and found Niall laying on his bed, on his back with his hands behind his head humming to the music.

“Is Josh still here?” I asked throwing my bag on top of my suitcase. Niall shook his head 'no', a happy smile on his face, and continued humming, I frowned confused by his attitude. “Niall, you okay babe?” I asked sitting on his bed and placing a hand on his knee, He gave me a look like 'what?' 

“Yeah why wouldn't I be?” He asked, I shook my head slightly. 

“Well not thirty minutes ago Marco chewed you out, you punched a wall and got in trouble with Simon. I think that is enough to allow me to be worried how your feeling.” I said softly, Niall shrugged and shook his head.

“No nothings bothering me.” He said, but I could tell he was hiding something. I stood and turned off the iPad, facing Niall I folded my arms and shook my head.

“Niall, do you really think I am to stupid not to see something is wrong. I know when something is bothering you and if you ever expect our relationship to stay strong then we can’t have secrets, at all, ever.” I said my voice strong but still soft. Niall was watching me, his expression thoughtful. I let my arms fall and sat on my bed, curling up into a ball, facing away from Niall. After a long while I felt his arms round my shoulders, I scooted over to allow him room in the mattress.

“Audrey, the reason I didn't want to tell you what is wrong is because I need to stay strong for you. If I allow my emotions to get in the way then something could happen like what happened at the Amusement Park. I promised I wouldn't let them hurt you and I broke that promise because I wasn’t paying attention.” He said, tracing my scar. I turned over to face him.

“Niall, you had nothing to do with what happened at the park, and you did keep me safe. I knew you would find me and I don’t know what I would have done if I didn't believe that 100%. And Niall your only human, you can’t bottle your negative feelings up forever. That's what I’m here for, to help you through your ups and downs in life... to help you get back up when you don’t think you can. ” I ran my fingers lightly through his browning hair. He smiled, taking in my words, I sat up and looked down at him.

“I promise, if you ever need anyone to talk to, cry to, or brag to, I’m your girl, 'cause I'm not going anywhere soon.” I said with a smile, he sat up and hugged me, kissing me softly.

“I love you.” I whispered,

“I love you too, Princess.”