irl

"why aren't you and Johnny dating yet?" I heard Finn say, as he walked through my bedroom door. Kenzie looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Be quiet." She laughed.

"I agree with Finn on that one." I said, as Finn sat next to me on the bed, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, and put my legs over his.

"Stop." Kenzie whined, and we both laughed. "Wait but, jacks comment.." Kenzie trailed off. "Oh yeah.. that was awkward." I said, and started to think more about Jack.

Of course Jack still loves me, and deep down I know I still love him too but I'm with Finn now and it's for the best.

"But, I'm over him as you can tell, because I love you." I paused, while poking Finn's cheek, causing him to swat my hand away playfully, and pulled me in for a quick kiss, then hearing Kenzie 'aw' in the background.

"I love you too." Finn said. "But, anyways. How is Johnny? I haven't seen that kid in forever!" I said, it's true, i haven't seen Johnny since i was like 10 and im now 17. me, kenzie and him all grew up together, but me and johnny fell apart because of tours and all.

"he's doing good, he misses you. he's actually down in LA right now!" Kenzie said, and i smiled widely, "really?! we should invite him over when Millie and the rest get here!" I said, leaning back against Finn's chest. He was completely just ignoring the conversation, and on his phone.

I wouldn't blame him though, it's a pretty boring conversation. "I'm gonna go find one of the boys and get them to play fortnite with me." Kenzie said, and I laughed. "Okay."

When she walked out, I was suddenly flipped onto my back, with Finn on top of me. "Finn." I exclaimed, and he chuckled. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, i immediately kissed back.

"really? i come here and this is how you welcome me?" i heard a British voice say, and I instantly pushed Finn off of me, and jumped off my bed, attacking Millie in a hug.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." I yelled, "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" Millie exclaimed.

I pulled back from the hug, smiling so wide. "Hey Milldred, missed you." Finn said, coming over and giving her a hug. "Missed you too Finnward!" She laughed.

"So, when the hell did you two happen, and how!?" Millie asked, as we were walking down the steps. Once I made it down the steps, all eyes were on me, Millie and Finn.

Noah, Gaten, Joe, Natalia, Charlie, Sadie, and Caleb all ran over to me, and all gave me a hug. "I missed you guys!!" I said, as I walked over, and the ST and the IT cast sat all together.

"Well, I believe that I asked a question on how you and Finn got together and when!? Spill." Millie said, and I laughed.

I noticed Jack look down at his hands, and I sort of frowned. "Well, the first time, we were hanging out in the theater room and we almost kissed but those four interrupted us." Finn said, pointing at Wyatt, Jeremy, Jaeden and Sophia.

"Spider Man died! Finn, spider man died!" I cried out, and he laughed while pulling me into his side. "Are you getting your period or something?" And I slapped his chest, "shut up." I said.

Finn has been hanging out with me for the past 2 weeks helping me cope with Jack and I's break up. I miss Jack, but he hurt me so much.

"So..what do you want to do now?" Finn asked, and I shrugged. "No idea." I said looking up at him. We made eye contact and it was weird because we weren't moving away, in fact, i felt myself leaning in and saw that he was too.

"HEYOOO" i heard making me pull back fast, and stand up. "hey guys, what's with you guys? you look like you saw a ghost." Jeremy said, walking in Jaeden, Wyatt and Sophia.