irl

"Jack can you please get off of fortnite?!" I exclaimed, while standing in front of my tv.

"Babe, move!" Jack whined, and tried to push me away. "No Jack. You've been playing for 4 hours!" I said.

The minute i woke up this morning, all I heard was Jack screaming "fuck you!" at the tv and gun shots. I instantly knew he was playing fortnite. He's addicted.

It's 2:30 and he's still not off of it.

I turned around, and turned off my PS4. "RILEY!" Jack yelled, and threw his hands up. "You had enough fortnite for today." I said, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes, and stood up, walking passed me to put the controller down and then picked me up.

I yelped, as he threw me down on the couch. "What are you doing?" I laughed, as he crawled on top of me. "Nothing." He said, and leaned down, kissing my cheek, then my jaw, then to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down closer to me.

He looked up, and smiled at me. I smiled back at him, and pulled him into a kiss. It started to get intense. Jack started to move down to my neck again, and started to kiss all over my neck and then start sucking on a patch of my skin.

"Jack." I sighed, and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. He pulled away from my neck, and reconnected our lips, turning into a full make out session.

"WHOA DAMN!" Me and Jack quickly pulled away from each other, looking behind us to see Finn, Wyatt, Jaeden and Jeremy. "What do you want?!" Jack spat, obviously annoyed that they interrupted us.

I pushed jack off of me, and got up to use the bathroom, "might want to cover up your neck while your in there." Wyatt teased, and my eyes widened and i ran to the bathroom to see that Jack left a huge hickey on my neck.

"Oh shit." I muttered to myself. I quickly pulled my make up out of the drawer. After I was finished covering it up, I walked out and saw Jack about to play fortnite again.

"No." I said, quickly grabbing the remote. "But babe-" Jack whined, "no buts. do something else." i said, while putting down the controller.

"You sound like a mom." Finn said, plopping down on the couch. "She was about to be a mom if we didn't walk in sooner." Jeremy said, and all the boys laughed.

"Will you shut it?!" I said, embarrassed. Jack laughed, and pulled me into a hug. "Y'all are just jealous that you don't got a gorgeous girl, like I do." He said, and kissed my cheek. I smiled into jack's chest.

"I'd rather not have a girlfriend. That's too much work." Finn said, "amen to that." Jaeden said, and I laughed.

It was around 5:30 pm, and i was sat in my bed, doing geometry home work. Fun right?!

Finn, Wyatt, Jaeden and Jack are somewhere in my house doing god knows what. Oh, and I took the controllers to the PS4 so they can't play fortnite.

My phone went off and it was a text from my mom.

Mom💛 : I won't be home till Wednesday! Behave please❤️

i texted her back and locked my phone. i started to get hungry, so i walked downstairs and it was pitch dark. "guys?" i called out, but no answers.

i rolled my eyes, and walked into the kitchen, only to step into something wet. "what the hell?" I whispered to myself, and found the light switch, turning it on.

i looked in what i stepped in, and it looked like blood. i swear if these assholes are playing a prank on me, im gonna kill them.

i walked out of the kitchen, and walked into the living room, turning on the light. there was no one in here. then all of the sudden i hear a loud bang, which makes me jump.

i turned around, and i started to get nervous. i knew that blood was fake in the kitchen because I've used it before for a school project but im kind of nervous now.

"guys, if you're playing a prank. it's not funny. knock it off." i said, walking to the theater room, and i was about to open the door, until someone's hand grabbed mine, and yanked me back. i screamed and turned around to see someone in a black mask.

knowing that it's a prank, i ripped the mask off and pushed the person off me. it was finn. "you asshole." i said, shoving him. "wow we got you good." finn said, as jack, wyatt, Jaeden and Jeremy came out from around the corner.

"I really hate you guys." I said, while walking away but Jack grabbed me by the waist and held me. "Aw baby, are you mad?" He laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "No, you guys are just annoying." I said, and they laughed.

"We got you good though, admit it." Wyatt said, "whatever." I said, and walked into the kitchen to get food.

"Babyyyy, I love you." Jack said, while following me. "Mhm, I love you too." I said, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me back into a kiss.

______

I'm soooo sorry for taking so long to update!!!