irl

"Liam..I don't know. Should I tell Finn?" I asked, while walking down the hallway. It's been 2 days since me and Finn almost kissed. We've been so close lately, and my feelings for him are starting to intense more.

"I say you should go for it. He obviously likes you too." Liam said, as we stopped in front of my locker. I opened my locker and groaned. "I just don't know. What about Jack?" I asked, suddenly starting to miss him.

"No! No thinking about him. He cheated on you 3 times Riley. You deserve to be happy. Get over him please." Liam said, and I smiled sadly, "I'm trying. I just miss him so much." I said, turning around to face Liam but saw Jack walking towards me.

"Oh shit." I muttered. This has been the first time I saw him, since our break up. I go to my locker late to avoid him, and sometimes he just doesn't even show up to any of my classes i have with him. This is the first time he's been so close to me.

I guess I was too busy zoning out to realize that I was just staring at the ground, and Jack standing next to my locker and Liam trying to get my attention.

"Riley, you have to move so he can get to his locker." Liam said, and I nodded quickly. "Right. Sorry." I muttered to Jack, and quickly shut my locker. "It's okay." He said, and made small but awkward eye contact. I gave him a short, awkward smile and started walking away.

"so fucking awkward." i said, feeling my heart beat return to its normal pace. liam pouted and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "it's alright, you guys will one day be friends again and who knows maybe you'll date again, but I'd rather you just move on from him." he said, and i smiled.

"possibly."

~~~

Soooo, today was my last day of school. I am no longer a sophomore! :) That means, I can update more and more!!! 💛