irl

i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. i groaned, and covered my face with both of my hands. damn, i felt like shit.

i should've never drank knowing i had school the next morning. i groaned and slowly got out of bed.

*

after getting ready, i walked downstairs and saw Finn, Jack and Jaeden at the kitchen table. "Morning guys." I said, yawning. "Morning sunshine!!" Finn said, and I stuck my middle finger up at him.

They all laughed. "Morning babe." Jack said, getting up and kissing my cheek. "Good morning." I said, hugging him.

After greeting everyone and getting everything I needed to eat, I sat down at the table next to jack. "So where's my mom?" I asked, noticing she wasn't here. "Oh, she went into work early." Finn said, and I nodded.

"Jaeden can I have your last piece of bacon?" I asked, with a sweet smile. "Sure." He said, "yay!" I said and went to grab the piece of bacon, but jack snatched it and ate it.

"Jack what the hell!!" I exclaimed and pouted. "Sorry baby, it just looked so good." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "You're rude." I said and got up, grabbing my school bag.

Can't believe his bitch ass ate it. Don't come between me and food.

"She's gonna ignore you for the whole day because of that." I heard Finn say, as they followed behind me.

"Riley, I'm sorry baby. Ill make it up to you." Jack said, walking next to me. I stayed silent, and walked out the door. Jaeden being the last to close it.

I walked over the car, and got in the drivers seat. Jack got in the passenger seat, Finn and Jaeden got in the back. "I'm really sorry, please baby." Jack whined, and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Don't do it again. You know I love food." I pouted, and looked over at him. He laughed, "I won't do it again. I'm sorry, I love you." Jack said, leaning over to kiss me.

Once we pulled away, I smiled. "I love you too." "Okay, can we go already. I'm gonna throw up." Finn said, fake gagging along with Jaeden. "I'll make you guys walk to school if you don't shush it." I threatened, jokingly.

They immediately turned quiet, and I laughed. "Dorks."

Sorry I've been so inactive. I'm so busy, and haven't been in the right mind set lately. I'll make sure to update sooner. Promise. ❤️