text.

jack grazer: riley, can we please talk about what happened instead of dodging every chance i get to talk to you?

riley jackson: i mean, you cheated on me for a third time soooo i kind of have a right to ignore you

jack grazer: i promise you, i didn't cheat on you. she came onto me, riley please. i know i fucked up a couple times, and i know ive hurt you but i promised you i wouldn't do that to you again. i love you. im in love with you, riles. ellie means nothing to me and will never mean anything to me. i didn't kiss her. she kissed me, and i shoved her off.

riley jackson: you shoved her off of you when you heard me. you've cheated on me more than one time. how am i supposed to believe you this time? i keep giving into you, only to be hurt over and over again. i can't do this anymore. we're toxic. our relationship is toxic. if you loved me as much as you claim you do, you wouldn't of had cheated on me, the first time, the second time or apparently the third time. i can't keep doing this to myself jack. i love you, i love you so much but you keep taking it for granted. i can't do it anymore.

jack grazer: please riley. don't do this. i love you. i don't know what i would do if i lost you.

riley jackson: it's better this way. we need time apart. i'm sorry.

riley jackson blocked jack grazer