SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

"Really? Damn that sucks." She shrugged again.

"He needs to get over it. He knows I love him but hes still all jealous...but we drew on his face." I laughed.

"Oh wow!" She smiled.

"Yeah. Jongie come on! Lets go home!"

"AWWWW!" Everyone said.

Jonghyun smiled and blew everyone a kiss,and they left. We all went inside.

"Oh my god Tammie. Do you know how lucky you are to be living with them! And the way Jonghyun kept staring at you!" Amy said.

"The was he was staring at me?"

"Yeah! The whole time we were with him he was looking at you with adoring eyes. I think he likes you!" Adriana said.

"Youre so lucky!" Maddie added.

"Yeah. I guess, but I love Taemin." They all gasped.

"Aw that's so cute! Does he know?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. He's my boyfriend." They all gasped again.

"Omo!" Adriana said.

"Look. He got it for me a long time ago." I showed them my promise ring.

"Oh my gosh. It's so pretty!" Maddie said.

"Is this from him too?" LeAnne lifted up the half-heart necklace.

"Well sort of. Jonghyun got it for Taemin for his birthday. Tae has the other half.

They all said awww.

"Well, let's go to sleep. I'm tired." I said. They all said okay and we went to sleep.

The next morning, I called Minho to come and pick me up, and all my friends had the same reaction of tackling him.

When I got home, Key, ____, and Jonghyun were watching TV.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Tammie!" ____ and Jonghyun said.

"Hi." Key said a little after them.

"Hey helmet hea-" I busted out laughing. Key still had his mustache.

"Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

"You still have that on?"

"What do you mean still?"

"____ and Jonghyun told me about it last night."

"Oh. Well shut up its not funny!" I laughed a little more and he pouted.

"Come here diva."

"Why?"

"To get that crap off of your face." Key sighed and got up.

Me and him walked into the bathroom and I shut the door, and Key sat on the counter.

I walked to the shower and got my conditioner. I put some on my fingers and leaned over Key.

"Close your mouth." He closed it and I rubbed it on his mustache. I kept doing that for about five minutes.

I turned on the water and got the edge of a towel wet and wiped off the conditioner, then dried his mouth.

"There." He looked at me, and we locked eyes. After about thirty seconds, I looked away.

"Um....thanks....Tammie."

"Your welcome." Key got up and went back to the living room, and I walked to Taemin's room.

When I opened the door, he was laying on his stomach listening to his iPod, sleeping. I smiled and laid next to him.