SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 16

____ knocked on my door.

"Taemin! Tammie! Come eat!"

When we were done eating, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and ____ went out somewhere, leaving me and Yoona alone.

We sat in the living room and watched Star King.

Yoona was sitting on the couch, and I was on the floor infront of her. She was messing with my hair and humming Y.O.U.

"You like that song, don't you sweetie?"

"Uh huh. I like it better when you sing it to me though." She moved and put her legs on my shoulders, and I kissed her leg.

I lightly ran my fingers up her leg, and she spazzed and jumped up and screamed.

I started laughing.

"what was that?" I asked, still laughing.

"That tickled." She said, crossing her arms and pouting. I smiled and got up and tickled her more.

"Taemin! Stop!" She screamed between laughs.

She jumped up and sat on the back of the couch, and I kept tickling her, and she fell back, grabbed my shirt, and we both fell on the floor.

I landed on top of her and we couldn't stop laughing.

We looked up, and Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, Key, and ____ were all standing in the doorway staring at us.

"You guys are weird." Minho said, walking away with Key, ____, and Onew.

"No having sex on the floor." Jonghyun said, then walked away.

I looked down at Yoona, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." She said, then she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her, then started making out with

me.

"Taemin! Tammie! We have to do the dishes!" I sighed and got up.

"Hmm. Help me up." I picked up Yoona and we walked to the kitchen holding hands.

We all sat in a circle and played rock paper scissors, and Yoona and Key were the last two, so they had to do the dishes.

"Aww! I don't wanna do the dishes!" Key said, crossing his arms.

"Awww Kibum. Too bad." ____ said, pinching his cheeks.

Tammie's POV:

____ and Taemin walked into the living toom and I got up and walked to the sink.

"Come on diva. Get a sponge." He sighed and got up.

Halfway through the dishes, Key randomly threw water at me.

"Key! What the hell!" I splashed water back at him, and we had a water fight.

I grabbed the soap and squirted him.

He grabbed my writst.

"Ah! Key! Let go!"

"No." I splashed me again.

"Taemin! Key's raping me again!" Taemin quickly came in and grabbed my hand, and shot Key a death glare.

Taemin's POV:

Yoona and I walked back to my room and she sat down on the bed.

I went through my closet and pulled out one of her shirts and set it next to her. I walked to the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and set it on