SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 18

Tammie's POV:

Michelle came and picked me up from the park, and when we got to her house, Adriana, Amy, Maddie, and LeAnne were all there.

They all tackled me.

"Tammie! Oh my god its been so long!" LeAnne said.

"Yeah. Too long."

"What have you been up too?" Adriana asked.

"Eh, nothing much. Just got kicked out a few weeks ago."

"Where have you been staying?" Maddie asked.

"Umm.....well....if I told you....you wouldn't believe me."

"Psh. Yes we would!" Amy said.

"Okay. Well, I've been living with SHINee." They all were quiet, then busted out laughing.

"I told you!"

"Okay, I'm sorry, but that is the BIGGEST lie I have ever heard."

"Shut up Adriana! I'm not lying!"

"Yeeeeeeees you are." She said.

"Fine. I'll have.....Minho Oppa pick me up tomorrow."

"Okay." We spent most of the night playing games, catching up, and doing each other's hair and make up. At around 4, we turned off the lights

and told scary stories.

In the middle of one Maddie was telling, something smacked the window, and we all screamed.

I shot up and picked up a bat, and we went down stairs. I opened the front door, and everyone else hid behind me.

There were two people dressed in black, with toilet paper.

I looked closley.

"____ unnie?"

"Tammie?"

"And is that...Jonghyun oppa?" He waved at me.

"Wait..Jonghyun? Like from SHINee?" Adriana asked.

"Yes. I told you I live with them!" I said.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed, and almost tackled him, then everyone else did the same.

____ laughed and walked over to me.

"So since when were you here? Wow this is weird!" I smiled.

"What are you guys doing at 4 in the morning wrapping peoples houses? Shouldnt you be asleep or something?"

"Nothing, MOM." She said. "God, shouldn't YOU be asleep?" I laughed.

Jonghyun finally escaped from my SHINee obsessed friends, and walked over behind me, and put his arms around me.

I turned around and glared at him for touching me.

He ran behind ____.

"Help me. I'm hiding."

"Oh wow Jonghyun. Yes that helps so much. I bet they dont even know where you went."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face into her back.

"Don't act like you don't like all the attention. You love it, don't you?

"Maybe."

"Yeah. That's what I though. Go back." She pushed him back, and they started squealing again, and he just laughed.

"So what does Key think about you guys hanging out like this?" I asked. She shrugged.

"He's acting kind of pissy about it. He kicked me out of his room tonight.